Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
3 registered (WriterKeith, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63188 Topics
441837 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#273306 - 01/30/09 10:51 PM Video clip
loberhead Offline
MaleSurvivor

This is the opening to a movie (Joe the King). When I watched this opening today, I thought about how much I wish I had been part of the other kids - laughing, having fun, belonging. I'm not sure if it is too late to get that back. It makes me sad.

Sorry for the poor quality.

#273324 - 01/31/09 12:53 AM Re: Video clip [Re: loberhead]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi loberhead,
Yes I like you also wished that I also could have been part of the other kids enjoying their youth clean and pure.

But right now I do sort of get mine back, through watching my 2 boys (grandkids 8&9) grow up. I pick them up at school, I take them to their soccer practices, I watch them play with their friends, free spirited, no cares, no fears bust most importantly to me no SECRETS.

I used to get choked up and cry into myself just watching them and their friends playing, wishing that I was them, wishing that I am in them, enjoying their youth. But thats impossible, as I/we will never get our lost childhood back.

I have just started to learn that I have to forget about being sad for that lost boy little Peter, as watching and participating in my 2 boys lives, I am becoming big Peter, they are showing me the way to becoming a man. They are my HIGHER POWER.

Nice video.

Heal well my brother/friend, loberhead.

Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#273348 - 01/31/09 08:39 AM Re: Video clip [Re: petercorbett]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
WOW! That says a lot!!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

#273511 - 02/01/09 10:02 AM Re: Video clip [Re: Still]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Dear Robbie,
Just finished watching your video clips. Just awsome.

I find it amazing that I/we, in this web site, despite all the odds against us, even after trying to drug, drown in alcohol, and run away from that lost boy, who was sexually, emotionally, physically and mentally abused are here. How many of us took the other way out from their pain? Sadly!

I just wish that these types of video clips were shown at churches, sunday schools and schools. To young boys (and girls) whom are holding those terable SECRETS, to speak up, to let it out, to get therapy, compassion, understanding and love.
To have their abusers face justice. But I have kept my SECRET for far too long, for any of that to happen, they are all dead. Their justice is rotting in hell, if there is such a place.

Well done Robbie. Heal well my brother/friend.

Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.