Newest Members
rwc3, brightheart, Hank2, Severe stammer, Jeff B.
12839 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
CFVB (47), cjmofwp (60), direstraitu (43), greg64 (51), Jonah (46), Kary (55), MittensxonxKit (24), proteus (40), Stargazer (43), steel (45), Tanis2105 (51)
Who's Online
5 registered (peacemaker67, Severe stammer, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12839 Members
75 Forums
66390 Topics
463901 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#27308 - 12/21/05 01:13 AM Why I hate Christmas!
reality2k4 Offline

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
The magic of christmas eludes me, but fortunately I have memories of walking home in the snow on christmas eve as a young boy.

These little memories are a treasure to me, as I lived in terror not long afterwards, I lived in fear, my self esteem was fractured and pedophiles would really home in on me.

I told my family to not bother with presents, not that they ever did, but I live in closer proximity to them, so they may feel obliged.

The only christmas present that would please me, is to get my childhood back, instead of it being a constant fight to get there, adn having to control my parents fighting about their boy.

Yeah, I was not quite right, how could I be! My dad was consantly up with me in the night while my mother just never took responsibility, then it would be big fights in the morning to put me into a home for bad kids.

Those fights between mom and dad, were about me, and as a kid who may have slept just a couple of hours and have to be the go between between them, no wonder I had trouble at school.

No wonder the kids bullied me, I let them do it, until I fought them back.

The only thing that I really thought when I was young is, why did God not take me?

If only this was some mad dream, not some nightmare, I could understand.

Maybe I will write my book,

Whoever stole the Sun, put it back and we'll drop all the charges!

#27309 - 12/21/05 11:30 AM Re: Why I hate Christmas!
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus

Loc: Carlisle, PA

We of course can't get our childhood back but I think what we CAN do is restore our understanding of ourselves in that childhood.

I would love to see you write that book.

Much love,

Nobody living can ever stop me
As I go walking my freedom highway.
Nobody living can make me turn back:
This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.