Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (myrlin, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447646 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#272681 - 01/26/09 08:31 AM Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert?
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Okay...so I'm sorry if this triggers anybody but I was just curious 'cause I'm eating breakfast right now. I was just wondering what yours was.

I usually kick off the day with some fruit and cereal with Soy Milk. Lunch depends on what's fresh in the market, usually some veggies and Pita with some hummus or something. Dessert's...a favourite is chocolate chip cookies! Heh...gotta love'em.

#272691 - 01/26/09 09:48 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: Nyjah]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Breakfast is usually tea, toast, fruit or yogurt
Lunch if I eat it is usually crap sandwich, soda, chips, etc whatever I can find at my store.
Dinner haha depends on what the kids make for dinner.
Desert The house favorite is Cheese Cake!!!!!

lots of love, Nathan

#272704 - 01/26/09 10:32 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: Nathan LaChine]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Breakfast: fruit, or nothing, or just a vitamin pill, or fifty-cent cookies at work
Lunch: canned soup, or some sandwich like Subway
Dinner: a wide variety of things

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#272707 - 01/26/09 10:40 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: Nathan LaChine]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Usually i don't eat breakfast, but my latest trial breakfast cereal was froot loops from America smile

i used to like lucky charms and also ready brek when i was younger

i was thinking about having breakfast today- i would like poached egg on toast, i think i might have that now- but i like big cooked english breakfast mostly

Lunch- well if i am in university that either means sandwiches or pasties from Greggs

I like to eat curry alot for dinner, or other things, maybe pasta or pizza, but mostly curry- big portions, i like chilli con carne too, either with rice or as a pie with mashed potato and cheese, plenty of cheese, i like cheese loads

i don't really have dessert, i used to like angel delight, but i'm not sure i would like it so much anymore, of course ice cream is always good, or perhaps cake and custard, that would be nice.

i am constantly eating chocolate, like by my computer there are tonnes of sweet wrappers, i have been eating Hersheys kisses right now! they are really nice

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#272710 - 01/26/09 10:47 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: king tut]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

thanks for the break Bro :-)

I am a light breakfast fella,1/2 bagel with cream cheese... oh yeah, and lots and lots of coffee :-)

Now... when I sit down in a restaurant for breakfast the first thing I look for on the menu is "Eggs Benedict".

Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#272711 - 01/26/09 10:53 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: king tut]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lewis,

Reading your list makes me long for those days when my metabolism allowed me to eat whatever I liked. laugh

Breakfast: always the same thing because I like grapefruit. A grapefruit and two pieces of dry whole wheat toast.

Lunch: again, usually always the same thing. A ham sandwich and tortilla chips with salsa.

Dinner: Hmmm? Anything pasta, is my first choice. I love chili and am very curious, Lewis, about the chili, rice, mashed potatoes and cheese!! laugh But I am not much of a meat person. And, alas, again, as I got older, dairy does not agree with me...so, less cheese. Muenster is my favorite.

Dessert? Well, Peanut M&M's are good anytime and, my huge failing when it comes to weight issues. They are just too easy...

whistle

Dave

#272712 - 01/26/09 10:54 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: wes-b]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
Quote:
1/2 bagel with cream cheese

how the heck does one eat 'only' half a bagel. when the other half is sitting there just begging: 'eat me too!', so lonely, all alone by itself ...... oops there i go anthropomorphizing food again....... you caught me with my hand in the cookie jar! blush

#272722 - 01/26/09 11:46 AM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: Sans Logos]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

LOL, thx Bro...

It would be tough were it not for my wife having the other half for her breakfast :-)

Love, Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#272737 - 01/26/09 02:32 PM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: wes-b]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Breakfast: untill just the past couple of years this was one meal that I never missed - usualy it was just a bowl of cereal - though I love Pancakes or waffles toped with fresh berries and whipped cream

Lunch: I'd have to choose Lasagna

Dinner : would have to be baked/smoked honey and brown sugar ham
(my wife thinks I have a serious ham addiction as i can eat it for every meal for weeks on end without ever getting tired of it - lol smile )

Dessert: anything chocolate

cool thread - thanx for starting it Nyjah

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#272741 - 01/26/09 04:03 PM Re: Favourite Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert? [Re: TJ jeff]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Breakfast yes..

I'd like the meatlovers omelet, with "Miltons" double buttered wheat toast, shredded hashbrowns with country gravy and smoked tabasco. A glass of water and a couple of gallons of coffee to wash it all down, will do just nicely...!!!

At work we have only a microwave and a hot/cold water dispenser. So most of the time it's cup of noodles or hot(as in spicy) canned chile and fruit...canned mandarine oranges or pineapple, thank you...!!!

Dinner is really up to the girlfriend...

Dessert favorite has to be home made jumble berry pie...!!!
absolutely delish...!!! carefull about adding too much sugar.
Too much sugar will ruin it...for it is the multitude of various sweet/tart berries that make the taste buds dance.

Someone call the doctor...I think I'm going to crash (Cinderella)

island

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.