Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63167 Topics
441715 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#272345 - 01/23/09 12:32 AM jesus christ responded to my prayer...
1love4christ Offline

Loc: ca, usa
From the heart...

The night is young and I’m singing to god before going to sleep. The gospel songs I sing are not just from the church but songs like “have I told you lately, that I love you” by phil collins or his other song entitled “you’ll be in my heart.” these types of truly uplifting songs can make a difference in your life in so many different ways.

After a couple of hours of singing, I read the word of god being the holy bible. (Its kind of like church in my room)

as always, I read something from the bible that touches my heart and makes me cry. I expose myself to god and acknowledge his ways before mine.

As a believer of god and his promises, Jesus Christ is the savior and servant and living word of God. Therefore, I attempt to practice Jesus Christ and show his everlasting love to whomever passes me by and calls out for help. Prophets know the word but Jesus Christ is he who they speak of coming. He is the word that follows from the promises of God. He existed from the beginning and was before us before his physical form and is before us after his passing. Put more simply, Jesus Christ comes first in my heart in order to follow God’s Word.

Furthermore, Jesus Christ teaches us to pray in Matthew 6:9-13

“Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed by Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts.
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory Forever. Amen.” (Matthew 6:9-13)

this prayer is all that is needed as Jesus explains

“But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your father who sees in secret will reward you openly.
And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
Therefore, do not be like them. For your father knows the things you have need of before you ask him” (Matthews 6:6-8)

every night I say the prayer from Jesus Christ and trust God with me as far as needs, wants, growth and love.

However, after singing songs this particular night, I decided to open up and talk to Jesus Christ specifically before saying the prayer. Therefore, as I spoke to Jesus Christ in my closed room, I did not ask of things concerning myself but asked for my brothers salvation and well being. The lord knows my brothers have suffered greatly and continue overcoming obstacles. Furthermore, I cried to Jesus Christ in my prayer and pleaded to just keep my brothers safe. I said the holy prayer and went to sleep...

After going to sleep, I dreamed or envisioned or experienced the following....

“I appear on mountain and surrounded by hills with the sun barely setting. However, I saw my cousin from a distance who had passed away years ago. I barely knew him in real life but he approached me.
As I couldn’t believe my eyes, I said, “I thought you were dead”
my cousin responded, “me dead!? I’m alive, can’t you see me. Look how strong I am.”

After he said this, he ran really fast while also being at least ten feet tall. His body was enormous and I never seen anyone so buff. His chest has the width of a car and he tells me,

“You can be powerful too, get on my shoulder”

so, if you can imagine his size, I get on his right shoulder and he says,

“See how powerful you can be and jump”

as I jumped, I went flying into the sky and landed into a different place and he was gone.

The next scene starts at my house.

I’m at my house with my mom and two burglars attempt to come into my house in the middle of the night. As my anger grew from my mothers fear, I approached the burglars. The first burglar pulled out guns and before shooting me, I told him,
“you know you can’t kill me”
after saying this, I ran towards him. He shot me several times in the chest but they bullets only went through me without one scratch. I fought him and punched him non stop. I took one more powerful punch to his body and he went flying into a wall. As he hit the wall, his body exploded and shattered into pieces in the air. His body disappeared and blood burst into the air. As the blood came dripping down on the wall, I saw something that changed everything in my dream....the blood dripping on the wall became an image of jesus christ bowing his head down while raising his hands up. Although it was just blood dripping, I could see thorn bush or hedge around his head causing blood to drip from his forehead.

As you may feel, this scared me. I realized it was a form of communication with jesus christ. In my dream though, I was scared completely. I immediately fell to the floor and began to have a seizure. My body began shaking like a leaf and my tongue was hanging out of my mouth as I also began foaming. I simply could not handle it.

However, my mother picks me up like a baby and raises me up in the air (like in like lion king). As she raises me over her head in the air and I’m cradled to myself like a fetus, she says,
“Do not be afraid him. Have faith...you don’t know how much I love you”

before she sets me down, I say to her, “please momma, I can’t”
and she repeats, “do not be afraid of him...have faith”

when she finally sets me down, I open my eyes while having one knee to the ground and the other off the ground. I rose and saw the other burglar. As he attempted to shoot me from a distance, I reappear in front of him as he thinks he shot me, I some how have the gun pointed to him and the shot that he thought hit me hit him. (Therefore, as I reappeared, I don’t know if I ran so fast as lightning or reappeared like magic, but I know I was some how found the time to take the gun from a distance before the actual shot released) I stared into his eyes as he fell to the ground. After seeing him fall, behind him was the image of jesus christ. I became weak again and fell to the ground shaking with my tongue hanging out of my mouth....I wake up from my dream....

After waking up from my dream, I realized jesus christ had responded to my prayer. I began to cry and felt ultimate fear and called my brother in the middle of the night. I went to my mother like a little kid in the middle of the night and woke her up telling her what I saw. I calmed myself and went back into my room and thanked jesus christ for responding.

#272353 - 01/23/09 01:51 AM Re: jesus christ responded to my prayer... [Re: 1love4christ]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
nestor,

"Singing to Him in Psalms, and hymns and spiritual songs . . ."

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#272361 - 01/23/09 08:02 AM Re: jesus christ responded to my prayer... [Re: 1love4christ]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
wow nestor! what a story! a wonderful testament to your love of the divine. i 'get it'. i have felt this passionate and constant search for god throughout my entire life, even before the first remembered incident of abuse. it has been my relationship with god that has sustained me all these years, through all my trials and struggles. amen!

keep the faith,

ron

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.