Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
4 registered (Still, Obi, 2 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447607 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#272068 - 01/20/09 02:54 PM sharing homage to martin luther king jr
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
i made a new podcast of last sunday's mcc service that includes prayers, reading and sermon interspersed with lots of focusing music, including groundless ground, from race for the cure, somewhere, by aretha franklin, 'a dream' by common. the themes are love and inclusion. lots of stuff vying for public attention this week; but what a wondrous confluence of events: celebrating the legacy from the past of dr mlk jr, and the promise for new large hope in the future from barack obama.

what a tearful week!

ron

#272110 - 01/21/09 12:06 AM Re: sharing homage to martin luther king jr [Re: Sans Logos]
HurtinginMD Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cranston, RI
Dr. King has been my life long hero. There will never ever be a man like him again. No one will ever be able to walk in his shoes. His legacy to me as a black man is simply this. One man with God is a majority and love conquers all.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.