Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
4 registered (Bardo, highflight, Obi, 1 invisible), 35 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444542 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#27191 - 12/09/02 09:19 PM UPDATE ....E-mail from attorney
Chey-Wy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Cheyenne, WY
I just received this e-mail from my attorney. I'm not sure what to think but I think it is good news. I'll keep everyone posted.

Quote:
John:

Wonder of wonders. I received a call today from the insurance company for the church. I was in Torrington for some
work, so I wasn't able to take the call. When I got back into the office I returned the call, but was likewise only able to
leave a message. The ins. co. rep. said he'd be out of his office until Wednesday morning.

In any event, at least they've made contact! I'll follow up first thing on Wednesday and will obviously let you know what
I hear.

Hang in there, Tim.
All I can ask is that everyone keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

John

Yeah, the good Lord gave us mountains,
So we could learn how to climb

#27192 - 12/09/02 09:31 PM Re: UPDATE ....E-mail from attorney
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
John, you've got it brother!

Wuame

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.