Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
1 registered (Obi), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447714 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#271989 - 01/19/09 08:01 PM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: wes-b]
oriolesguy Offline

Loc: Long Island, NY
Hey, hey!
Shorts are "wear" it's at for you old guys! I wear them for a good part of the winter. As long as my torso and feet are warm, my legs are usually fine. I can deal with a little brisk breeze on the legs, even here where it's been primarily in the 20s.

Come on guys! Try it! You'll like it!!!
Be the first on your block!!

Oriolesguy

#272004 - 01/19/09 10:13 PM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: oriolesguy]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

It's the blessing of being young. I think it's awesome! smile

All of you did the same sort of thing in your own generational way when you were young.

#272022 - 01/20/09 01:28 AM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Who yea calling old there John.....

#272052 - 01/20/09 11:19 AM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: Nathan LaChine]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
i used to wear shorts alot when i was young, but i very very very rarely wear shorts anymore

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#272053 - 01/20/09 11:23 AM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
actually people don't wear shorts very much here, only if its good weather- that's never, or unless the person is into skating or something like that so they where those big baggy shorts as a style, young kids do, older people not so much- i just guess that's the way it is

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#272059 - 01/20/09 12:02 PM Re: Teens and shorts (in the winter??) [Re: king tut]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
I think back to when I was younger...

I worked a retail job in highschool for a year - work attire was dress pants and a short sleeve white dress shirt - in the wintertime we had to take out all of the purchases to the cars of the older customers without taking the time to put a coat on or the manager would chew you out for wasting time - funny thing is... I never got that cold doing it - not like some of the other people working there who would litteraly be on the edge of frostbite from going in and out so much

I guess I chalk it up to a really good metabolism when I was younger that helped to keep me warm

what I would'nt do to have that metabolism back now...

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.