Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 53 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62560 Topics
438338 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#271484 - 01/15/09 08:09 PM President Bush's Farewell Speech
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Gag me with a spoon!!!!! Good riddance.

I thought that maybe he could speak without a teleprompter this time and actually be a leader for once, but he failed again.

If I could think of just one good thing that he accomplished in 8 years, I wouldn't give such a scathing review of his stint in office, but I can't.

Official grade for President Bush's term: "F"

#271486 - 01/15/09 08:15 PM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: Hauser]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Canada ain't to very sad to him go to.

Maybe now we can get back to liking our cousins south of the border.

It is a sad testament indeed that a leader of his people speaks for the entire nation and when that leader is an ass, well...............

#271504 - 01/15/09 10:03 PM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: joelRT]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO

"So long, Farewell..." All that I can think of is that song in the Sound of Music, as Dubya slinks off to his own private island in Dubai, as the value of our retirement accounts continues to slide off of the face of the earth like the setting sun. I hear that it looks like the State of Texas from the air!!!

Mooo, as they say in Texas, and good riddance!!!

Mark

#271626 - 01/16/09 09:56 PM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: Trucker51]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca

Laura, probably has to lead him to the john so he knows where to piss.
What a sad excuse for a president he has been these last 8 years.

Hey! my republican friends are you better off now than 8 years ago.

I say let's air drop Bush into northern Paskastan and use him as bait. When bin ladena finds him we blow both of them away tomahawk missile.
Kill two birds with one stone.

Come to think of it who was really the worst enemy of the U.S.
My vote hands down is Bush. All Bin ladena did was knock down a few buildings.
Bush has brought the whole U.S. ecomony down.

Joel, watch your manners Bush still has a few days left. He might declare Canada a terrorist state and invade you in his last two days in office.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#271629 - 01/16/09 10:15 PM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: michael banks]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: michael banks
Joel, watch your manners Bush still has a few days left. He might declare Canada a terrorist state and invade you in his last two days in office.

I would not put it past him. My fear is that his good buddy Stevie, our Prime Minister, just might be inclined to enable him.

#271678 - 01/17/09 06:44 AM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: joelRT]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Ok, you guys ya all got my IRISH UP. I personally think that he did a good job. It wasn't his fault that the economy went south, it was all those greedy bastards in the mortgage/banks that started it. And they sure got a lot of help from THOSE 400 odd asshole senators and congressmen. It sure is easier to blame him, rather than those FOR LIFE senators/congressmen. We should have gotten rid of them, they have been there too long, it's about time that they get a REAL JOB, working for OUR wages. He is/was a down to earth guy. Atleast he didn't get a blow job on government time under the desk. "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN". Then I guess that if a BJ isn't sex then my CSA was only half as bad from what happened to me. Watch out I'm going back to TEXAS. And I'm gonna be watching for Colorado, California and Canadian license plated cars, ROAD RAGE. ha ha. Heal well my brothers/friends.
Pete (IRISHmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#271685 - 01/17/09 08:40 AM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: petercorbett]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted By: petercorbett
Watch out I'm going back to TEXAS. And I'm gonna be watching for Colorado, California and Canadian license plated cars, ROAD RAGE. ha ha. Heal well my brothers/friends.
Pete (IRISHmoose)

Ok Pete. I'll bite. What weapons of mass destruction will you be carrying? grin This sounds like the start of another "What would Canada do?" thread laugh Oh Can-a-da! Pistol Packin' Pete! Be afwaid, be vewy afwaid! Lions and tigers and Pete! Oh my!

Saturday morning, need more coffee. Bye Pete! grin
Jim

#271687 - 01/17/09 08:52 AM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: petercorbett]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: petercorbett
It sure is easier to blame him, rather than those FOR LIFE senators/congressmen. We should have gotten rid of them, they have been there too long, it's about time that they get a REAL JOB, working for OUR wages.

Senate and Congressional terms are two years, I believe. The only reason reps stay in there forever is that people keep re-electing them every other year.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#271695 - 01/17/09 10:41 AM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: melliferal]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Farewell MY BELOVED PRESIDENT BUSH! Thank you for recognizing the loss of a piece of my heart - my childhood friend who saved my life twice - Karen Martin - Lead Flight Attendant on American Flt 11. You recognized her bravery for standing up to the evil-doers by blocking their way to the cockpit door and thus becoming the first casualty of the new war.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH for the vengeance delivered to the evil side.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH for keeping us safe all these years. I wish you well!

Job WELL DONE! **SALUTE**

Still's Globs

New Video

#271697 - 01/17/09 10:50 AM Re: President Bush's Farewell Speech [Re: Still]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gobsmacked! That's all I got - Gobsmacked!!! It will never make sense to me that someone could be sad to see the puppet go.....

Edited by joelRT (01/17/09 10:51 AM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.