Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (myrlin), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#271517 - 01/16/09 12:34 AM Late Christmas Charity
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Surprise......

Today my kid’s Case Manager came over with a surprise, some kind family picked us for a secret Santa. I have never in my life gotten any gifts in this manner, while I have done this for many years for other families in need. We got this because as some of you know I am a foster parent to high risk teens. The person or family that choose us spent at least $200 on my boys. This brought tears to my eyes to see them this happy, granted they didn’t need these extra gifts.

I had known about this secret Santa deal a month ago and said “Thanks but no thanks, we are fine.” It is hard for me to accept charity, just makes me feel uncomfortable, but I am glad that the Case Manager didn’t listen to me. The boys are happy as could be and even playing together (That is a Christmas miracle in it self).

Lots of love, Nathan

#271518 - 01/16/09 01:13 AM Re: Late Christmas Charity [Re: Nathan LaChine]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Nathan,

Thank you for sharing this. I always love it when I see or hear of people giving of themselves so as to better the life of a child. Remember, Nathan, that charity proceeds from a loving heart.

#271521 - 01/16/09 01:26 AM Re: Late Christmas Charity [Re: joelRT]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Thanks Joel, you are right. It was just a wonderful surprise for me and the boys tonight.

lots of love, Nathan

#271566 - 01/16/09 12:36 PM Re: Late Christmas Charity [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
Dude, that must of been so kool. Wish i was there with you, so i could of seen the look on the boys faces, and yours!! laugh

Keep Rocking!
Elliot.

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#271582 - 01/16/09 02:43 PM Re: Late Christmas Charity [Re: Little_E]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Don't worry E I took pictures. They got laser Nerf Dart Tag and where shooting at each other all night. Heck they turned the lights off to see the laser sight work lol.

lots of love always, Nathan

PS Yes they did shot Ms Bitch lol.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.