Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kb8715 (114), rom2057 (57), terrapin (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (myrlin, 3 invisible), 28 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64158 Topics
447693 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#271414 - 01/15/09 10:07 AM Exam
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
My exam in theoretical physics techniques today (a maths exam- basically) did not go so well, i didn't fully complete a single question, it was 2 hours long, but i could have done with more time and i could have done more. The module mark is 100% on the exam- so its not looking good.

Anyway- here is Mr Bean doing an exam (do you watch Mr Bean in America?) (its 10 minutes long sorry i couldn't find a quality shorter version).

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#271415 - 01/15/09 10:29 AM Re: Exam [Re: king tut]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Lewis,

There will always be another exam, another day, another dollar (pound). Don't beat your self up too bad cause I know you have put in alot of time and energy and one exam does not show the true you. Yes we watch Mr. Bean over here in America, lol.

lots of love, Nathan

#271416 - 01/15/09 10:32 AM Re: Exam [Re: Nathan LaChine]
loberhead Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lewis,

I'm sorry you feel like you did badly on an exam. I felt that a lot last term. But it's okay that this happened. You've had a lot going on. Don't give up. You're doing the best you can do right now.

-Chris

#271421 - 01/15/09 11:28 AM Re: Exam [Re: loberhead]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
They look a bit over-dressed at that college, I must say. I can relate to the hurried dash to get to the college all too well also.

Sorry to hear that you think that you could have done better, but theoretical physics is way up the ladder from my math ability.

Heck, I have felt the same way over algebra. That doesn't mean that I couldn't be very good in another academic field.

In my upper-level coursework in my college major I have a 3.36 GPA over 11 classes, but as yet I have never passed college algebra.

Try to concentrate on and try to do your best on your other exams and don't let feelings of inadequacy or the "what-ifs" overcome you.

You can still accomplish your goals if you try.

We will be here if you need us.

Your friend in recovery,

Mark

If it ever comes to that, could you tutor me on algebra???

I could use the help!!!

#271554 - 01/16/09 11:00 AM Re: Exam [Re: Trucker51]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
While in Uni, for one of my exams, i drew a huge hang man (stick figure) with lots of swear word in different speach bubbles coming out of his mouth. And then across the double page drew a grave yard sence, with some Vampires, Zommiees and ghoshs. (All stick figures - I cant draw). Then on the last page i wrote in small letters, "help i'm a fish"!!

The exam I was taking was "Computer Networking", which was ment to last 3hrs. But you cant leave in the first 40mins. I couldn't answer nor did I understand any of the questions written on the paper. After 40mins, I bang my head on the table and left.

You went in and gave it your best shoot, you did what you could do, and kept trying. Well done to you. Am proud of you dude. End of the day you only have to prove your self to you. What others thinks doesn't matter.

Good luck for the next one, We are all here supporting you.

Elliot.

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.