Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443048 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#271119 - 01/13/09 03:38 PM MS Kids
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I've had several requests to re-try a video comprised of pictures of we MS members and guests as kids, teens, adults. Many have asked what I have in mind for composition and message. The video I imagine has nearly no message and lots of composition (LOL). See the links below. It is a sketch of the MS project I have in mind (including this music). The pics in this one are re-cycled photos of mine, of me, of my kids and some stock photos. If it plays without music, it means K.D.Lang's people said NO to the fair-use doctrine ***shrug*** we'll pick another song if that happens I guess.

A project like this takes TONS of photos. Try counting how many I use in the sketch version. BTW: THE SKETCH MAKES NO SENSE...ITS JUST A STRING OF PICS TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I'M THINKING THIS MIGHT BE.

Again. If you want to take part in this via submitting photos (in jpg format), please PM me. We'll then form a forum and discuss how to transmit photos to me and maintain your full annonimity. (we'll use photobucket)

I'll leave the idea open for a week or so and we'll see the volume of committed interest. After that, I've got to move other things along.
PEACE!!!

************POSSIBLE TRIGGER****************
**********some shirtless pics***************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3jg7vhkKC8

Edited by Robbie Brown (01/13/09 06:06 PM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#271145 - 01/13/09 05:54 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: Still]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
There is something wrong on my end with your link. I was able to copy it and paste it to my address bar but it doesn't go anywhere when I click on your link in your document. I have some younger photos on the Found Another Photo part-2 topic on page 10 but I used www.tinypic.com to put them there. I have discovered that you can copy and paste them from our site. I also have other photos on the Adult Me topic, pages 38 & 39, but they are from young adult onwards.

I also have a couple of others that I haven't put on the site yet including one of me waterskiing when I was maybe 13. You would be welcome to use any of these. If you want to look at it, I'll post the waterskiing photo on the Found Another Photo topic where you can copy and paste it.

Mark

#271149 - 01/13/09 06:06 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: Trucker51]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

ALL FIXED....my bad. Forgot to tip the doorman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3jg7vhkKC8

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#271333 - 01/14/09 05:22 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Robbie,

I think this is an excellent product. I hope you keep on.

Allen

pufferfush whistle

#271399 - 01/15/09 08:29 AM Re: MS Kids [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
this isn't looking good Rob, we need way more people, maybe this thread will pick up closer to the end of the week, hopefully

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#271401 - 01/15/09 08:38 AM Re: MS Kids [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Yeah...but if there are a few of us with lots of photos, I can do something at least.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#271462 - 01/15/09 04:41 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Robbie,

I'm not sure what you are looking for. I didn't read your original post and now it has gone bye-bye.

I do have lots more pictures of myself but they have to be scanned. What are you looking for?

I posted a few at:

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...1314#Post271314

Allen

pufferfish whistle

#271491 - 01/15/09 08:54 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Allen,

Looking for pics of us as kids, teens and then adults. See the sample video to get some idea as to the nature of the pic I have in mind. I want to avoid having to use any stock photos if possible. This means we need a LOT of pictures. I can actually give the collection of photos more time as I've got some motion-sailing sequences to work on from my sailing team days.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#271497 - 01/15/09 09:16 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks, Robbie,

How long (time wise) do I have to get these scanned and to you?

I may have as many as a dozen or two total including some which are already posted here.

Allen

pufferfish

#271502 - 01/15/09 09:35 PM Re: MS Kids [Re: pufferfish]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Figure two weeks

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.