Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 66 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#269453 - 12/31/08 07:53 AM FKG MORONS!!!!!!
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I'm listening to Boston-based talk radio this morning. I;m hearing the Joe Sixpack callers comment on why this HS football coach would have raped a 15 yo girl in the same school.

Keep in mind why I want to blast the radio with a shotgun: I was raped by my MA town;s star athletes of their age group. The football environment was such that the gladiators could do no wrong...the were the best the town had to offer.

Some callers determined THIS 15 yo GIRL "MUSTA COME ON TO HIM." "SHE MUSTA DRESSED PROVOCATIVELY." "I MEAN, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BEST COACH IN MASSACHUSETTS.'

LET ME OFF THIS FUCKING PLANET!!!! PLEASE.

I am SO FUCKING ANGRY AND SO FUCKING TRIGGERED I NEED SOME URGENT HELP.

EDIT: OM fkg G!!!!! One caller just said that an ex-New England Patriot could not have done that without her either being dressed wrong or coming-on to him. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ex-Walpole Coach Surrenders To Police In Arizona
WALPOLE (WBZ) ―

Danny Villa on the sidelines earlier this month as Walpole beat Mansfield for the Div. 2 Super Bowl title at Gillette Stadium

Offensive lineman Danny Villa at training camp with the Kansas City Chiefs, July 20, 1993.

The coach of Walpole High School's Super Bowl champion football team has turned himself in to police in Arizona to face child rape charges, his lawyers confirmed Saturday night.

Danny Villa, 44, was taken into custody by police in Tuscon, Ariz.

THE CHARGES

Villa is charged with three counts of rape of a child over 14 and three counts of enticing a minor.

According to police, the charges involve one victim who is a student at Walpole High School.

During a new conference on Saturday, police said the incidents took place over the past couple of months. The victim's family alerted school officials and police of the alleged assaults.

ABRUPT DEPARTURE

Villa resigned on Tuesday as Walpole's football coach and athletic director after being confronted with the allegations by school Superintendent Lincoln Lynch.

Police issued a warrant for Villa's arrest on Friday. But by then, Villa had left the area for Arizona, where he grew up.

SURRENDERS IN ARIZONA

According to a statement Saturday from Heather Baer of the law firm Sally & Fitch, lawyers informed Walpole police on Friday that Villa would turn himself in on Monday, upon his return from Arizona.

"On learning this afternoon that Arizona police were nevertheless seeking to arrest him on the Massachusetts charges, Mr. Villa turned himself in to the local authorities," the statement read.

Villa will be in an Arizona courtroom on Monday, where he is expected to waive extradition. He will return voluntarily to Massachusetts to face the charges and will plead not guilty, the lawyers' statement read.

LIFE IN FOOTBALL

Villa coached the Rebels for eight years and was this year's Division 2 Coach of the Year. The team was undefeated this season, winning its first Super Bowl in 11 years.

Villa played 12 years in the NFL as a guard, incoluding six with the New England Patriots. The Pats drafted Villa out of Arizona State in 1987.

(© MMVIII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

Edited by Robbie Brown (12/31/08 08:17 AM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#269459 - 12/31/08 09:17 AM Re: FKG MORONS!!!!!! [Re: Still]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
1. Talk radio attracts morons.

2. Any attempt to educate the listeners or hosts will be futile.

3. Listen to it at your own peril if you are a critical thinker.

4. Don't listen to it if you want to keep your blood pressure under control

5. The listeners believe what they hear and it recycles the same crap again and again with no regard for facts or truth.

#269465 - 12/31/08 10:35 AM Re: FKG MORONS!!!!!! [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Very true Ken. Best not to listen to crap! Turn it off!

On the other hand,

We can be proud and happy that this guy is facing SERIOUS CHARGES, will not coach again I would think, the police and detectives took it seriously, someone told and someone listened (hurray!), and some of the media is reprting it as rape. I hope the victims will get the attention they need.

Seriously, this is SO MUCH BETTER, than the complete silence so many here lived through. And so much more needs to happen...

We have to keep talking, telling and healing. We can make things better. We ARE making things better.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#269476 - 12/31/08 11:35 AM Re: FKG MORONS!!!!!! [Re: LandOfShadow]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I shut it off as soon as I realized that morons where crawling all over the telephones seeking to speak. I'm not even writing into the producer. Fk IT!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

#269530 - 12/31/08 09:45 PM Re: FKG MORONS!!!!!! [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Ken Singer, LCSW

2. Any attempt to educate the listeners or hosts will be futile.

3. Listen to it at your own peril if you are a critical thinker.

4. Don't listen to it if you want to keep your blood pressure under control

5. The listeners believe what they hear and it recycles the same crap again and again with no regard for facts or truth.

That is the most accurate and concise encapsulation regarding talk radio I've ever come across, Ken. Thanks for that! It certainly puts things in perspective.

#269538 - 12/31/08 11:18 PM Re: FKG MORONS!!!!!! [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Ken Singer, LCSW

Hey...wait a minute!!!!

Still's Globs

New Video

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.