Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (Robert Barrett, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63226 Topics
442126 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#268896 - 12/27/08 08:33 AM A christmas miracle?
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
A friend just emailed this story link from Fox News. It is up to the viewer to decide what happened. Look at the link. I believe anything is possible. Regardless, this could be called a Christmas Miracle.

Dan

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/index.php?cl=11248237

#268907 - 12/27/08 09:04 AM Re: A christmas miracle? [Re: Danbuff]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
no, i don't believe in miracles, anyway, if angels were real i don't think it would work like that, but everybody can believe what they want

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#268919 - 12/27/08 10:43 AM Re: A christmas miracle? [Re: king tut]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, Dan & king tut.Christmas miracle? Well I do believe in miracles, I have seen what has happened at Lourdes, France. I haven't been there, but they have TV documentaries on pilgrimages to Lourdes, by people from around the world. The miracle's have been thorouly investigated beyond any medical possibility of a recovery.
I am probably a by product of a miracle, as I and my twin were born on the 28th week of pregency. The other twin (girl) died at birth, but I was allowed to survive, back then (1939) there wasn't all this high tech stuff, just an incubator on 100% oxygen for a long time, not to mention from the tender loving care of those doctors and nurses keeping watch over me. Oh yes God too. Heal well my friends/brothers.
Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#268936 - 12/27/08 12:01 PM Re: A christmas miracle? [Re: petercorbett]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

I believe in angels.

I am not an overly religous kinda guy but, I have personal experience with em.

Okay, that sounds weird, uh?

When I was a little boy, there was a blue angel that was with me, often. No one else saw it, my motther tried to explain it away uses logic but as I covered myself with my blanket, the image came right through it.

About five years ago, for fun, I went in to get a "reading" from a Spiritualist. She started out, stopped, looked right at me and smiled, saying, "You see angels, don't you?" My wife looked right at me and started laughing because I had told her the story.

When I said, "Yes," she didn't miss a beat, she asked, "what color," I said, "blue." She, again, smiled, said that blue angels were healing angels.

:-)

Dave

#268948 - 12/27/08 12:56 PM Re: A christmas miracle? [Re: ttoon]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Dave,

It's rarely spoken aloud and for the obvious reasons, but a great many survivors have told about being accompanied in their youth by a spiritual being who they were certain was watching over them and protecting them from greater horrors than what they were already being put through.

I saw my angel when I was four years old and, yep, my eyes were wide open at the time. Ever since that day and through all my many trials and pains, when the danger I was in was too great for me deal with alone, there he'd be. Making me safe and averting the worst of disasters.

And I'm quite comfortable guys if you call me crazy. But, I know what I know..........

#268970 - 12/27/08 04:24 PM Re: A christmas miracle? [Re: king tut]
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
Some things defy explanation and logic but they happen.

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.