Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
5 registered (myrlin, Sonata1, GT13568, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64154 Topics
447646 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#268795 - 12/26/08 01:12 PM Taff Wars
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
You probably, no i'm quite sure you wont understand why any of this is funny.

This is a website ok made by some people from Wales, an area in wales is Rhondda Cynon Taff, with the taff river, so the title, taff wars is a cross between taff and star wars.

They take things, i think they have done star wars ,terminator, rambo, maybe other programs, and take clips, and replace the original audio with homemade audio, and the reason it is funny is because the kind of things they say and the way they speak is how some people speak, it's funny because the pubs and stuff they mention are all pubs around here, and it is like making fun of how some people are, things like how some people say "like" at the end of every sentence or phrases like "now in a minute" and the culture of the bad mannered youth, so lots of swearing, but maybe some people will appreciate it.

Taff wars

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#268797 - 12/26/08 01:33 PM Re: Taff Wars [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
lol this is funny, it isn't all true though but funny

The differences between the english and the welsh

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#268958 - 12/27/08 02:01 PM Re: Taff Wars [Re: king tut]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
Bloody Brilliant!

Elliot.

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#268996 - 12/27/08 07:20 PM Re: Taff Wars [Re: Little_E]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States

"They have girlfriends, we have sheep"????????

lol OOOKKKAAAYYY

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.