Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
5 registered (Bluedogone, Esposa, journey4two, Obi, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63401 Topics
443271 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#268764 - 12/26/08 08:41 AM Penis size
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
I bet the topic title creates many hits... I just read the September 2008 post by Marissa checking in - I can't do this! She mentions her partners obsession with penis size. While I responded to her with a link to an important article by Joe Kort, I wanted to put it here so others might read it if curious as it may help people understand some important points about size. This does have relevance in this forum...at least I think so. Here is the link to Unhung Heroes

http://www.joekort.com/articles67.htm

Dan

#268767 - 12/26/08 09:13 AM Re: Penis size [Re: Danbuff]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
it is nice that, finally, in this day and age we can talk about the penis with admiration and not disgust.

today we can finally express in thought the feelings denied by people for centuries.

thank god for the penis, and for making an appreciation of it part of our constitution! celebrate the gift of the penis and all the joy it brings to those who have them and those who do not!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.