Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443089 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#268501 - 12/23/08 10:32 PM just being
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Little Lewis

I am Lewis. This is my home. I don't know why he does those things. I don't have a choice. I don't know why it is always. I don't know why he will use my hands like they are not mine. And uses my body like i am not real and it doesn't belong to me. I don't know if he thinks i'm real. I don't know where my mind goes, i don't know why i go so blank. I think maybe i'm not real, i can't be. I don't understand the things he does. I don't understand why he takes me. I don't know if he doesn't like me or if i'm not real. It makes me feel like i did something wrong. I don't understand what's happening or if it is right but he is allowed.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#268504 - 12/23/08 10:36 PM Re: just being [Re: king tut]
loberhead Offline
MaleSurvivor

Little Lewis,

You are not bad and you haven't done anything wrong.

#268602 - 12/24/08 08:37 PM Re: just being [Re: loberhead]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Chris is right, Lewis.

#268622 - 12/24/08 10:34 PM Re: just being [Re: KeithR]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
This post has helped me by hitting home just how important my little guy is. He isn't as helpless as I used to think and, to an extent, I think I need to let him run the show a lot of the time, because he actually seems to do a much better job than I do most of the time.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.