Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 40 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63649 Topics
444527 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#259481 - 11/01/08 01:18 PM Re: Body Failure - Trigger Warning [Re: NeEd2HeEl]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: NeEd2HeEl
I'm I don't really feel alive anymore. My strength, endurance, concentration, etc has all started to be affected ... There's times when I feel very alive like i'm running on all cylinders
I'm just coming to grips with a childhood sexual abuse incident and realizing and seeing how it has affected my life all these years. Finally i'm like "this is what's been wrong with me, and this is why my life leading up to this has been such a confusing, unsuccessful, and unhappy trail of events"

There's so much confusion and so many different emotions that i almost just go numb and block things out. At this pointWhat the hell do they provide or put in our body/brain that we might be lacking or need to feel better/normal anyway??

I want and will get better from this... I'm just trying to figure things out. Help is appreciated

Need2

It sounds like you are at the beginning of a healing journey. This MS web site can help a lot. It has helped me to sort things out. There are a bunch of guys here with a lot of understanding and insight.

I already have some ideas about your need from what you have said but I think I should get to know you a little bit better before I say too much in case I might say the wrong thing.

Just try to keep coming here and ask some more questions and you will be getting some good feedback to help you. Let's try to take one symptom at at time.

Looking forward to helping. . .

#267571 - 12/17/08 06:50 PM Re: Body Failure - Trigger Warning [Re: MarkK]
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
Wow what a story...I am so sorry it was that experience. Although I am NOT trained in medicine...I find it very unusual to schedule a colonoscopy without a GI consult first.

Generally they are done once we hit 50 and after we see a Gastroenterologist. I hope you call your primary for a little peace of mind. The urgent care doctor sounds like a real jerk.
Good luck, keep us posted.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.