Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alicia (55), bubblytam (56), crazydragon (39), JGag78 (36), kris82 (32), Shin (28)
Who's Online
2 registered (sugarbaby, I Want 2 Thrive), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63396 Topics
443247 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#266772 - 12/12/08 05:16 PM Christmas traditions
MrEdd Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Texas
A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the rum. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated, Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

#266792 - 12/12/08 07:10 PM Re: Christmas traditions [Re: MrEdd]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
I! F****ing! Love! it!
Thank you, as I'm trying to convinve myself to leave the house to go and buy a Merry F***in' Christmas Tree, this is perfect!!!

MrEdd, you are my new HERO!!! Please, marry me .........

#266845 - 12/12/08 09:53 PM Re: Christmas traditions [Re: joelRT]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Mr Edd,

Thanks for the laught and making my holiday season brighter.

Merry(fucking)Christmas

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#266850 - 12/12/08 10:19 PM Re: Christmas traditions [Re: michael banks]
user2007 Offline

OMG! *laughing my ass out* That was awesome! lol

(wow, Santa has his bad days to...)

All this pavement"

~ John Mayer

#266873 - 12/13/08 02:12 AM Re: Christmas traditions [Re: user2007]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, Edd, you've brightned up my morning, I got quite a kick out of it. Many thanks for it. On now here comes another of Pete's "war stories" But it might be offensive to some. Here goes. It was 40 years ago, just about at this time in Vietnam, that myself and a few of my budies found a tree twig, and we thought to make it our Christmas tree, so we take it and set it up in our break van, now of course there were no "real" Christmas decorations to be seen anywhere, so in the finest military tradition, you learn to improvise, and we did. Here's what we put on OUR TREE, 1 each specimen cup (for your poopoo), one each stale donut, and the item that damn near got me and my friends court martialed a condom filled with..... (well you can use your imagination), so our CO (commanding oficer) military speak, sees the tree and demands to know just who in the hell put up such a sacroligious (sp) tree, and we had just about one second to get rid of it, or else. We said to him never mind that here we are trying to kill each other, and we are supposed to show the proper respect for the season? He just gave us a sad look, and rest asured in that ONE SECOND we had the "tree" gone. Merry Christmas everyone. Heal Well My Friends/Brothers.
Pete (Irishmoose)

Edited by petercorbett (12/13/08 02:13 AM)
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#266874 - 12/13/08 03:17 AM Re: Christmas traditions [Re: MrEdd]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: MrEdd

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated, Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

Actually, that part, which was the given reason for the angel tradition, i heard on the Paul'o'Grady show the other day (yeah i havent got sky TV so i make do lol). have you seen that show, it's stupid but funny, and for some reason he always has a little dog with him that just stands there:

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.