Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
4 registered (randombreeze, Jude, 2 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443317 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#265481 - 12/05/08 08:59 PM Rules Clarification
Marinan Offline

Mods... I brought up a controversial subject in the Bible Basher's thread. I won't go into detail about any argument here, but just so I won't accidently do so again and get in trouble,as I hope no one else will, could you please, make a rules clarification about the website. I also remember getting in trouble for speaking in the spiritual forum, about a year ago. I do not mean to be argumentative, but I think that others who come to this site might need help understanding things here.

If I have accidently misread something, or skimmed over a rule, or even forgot a rule because I've been here so long, I"m sorry.

#265639 - 12/06/08 05:05 PM Re: Rules Clarification [Re: Marinan]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Marinan,

As I stated to you privately, the GBT Forum is a forum we set up so the guys there can talk more openly about how their sexuality relates to their recovery issues, without concern for triggering non-GBT users. The safety of our users is a paramount concern of ours across the site, and this feeling of safety means that BGT users need to be able to come into this forum knowing they are secure from judgmental statements about homosexuality, including suggestions that homosexuality, gay lifestyle or gay culture are sinful. if you need any further clarification please feel free to PM me.

Larry, aka roadrunner
Site Administrator

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.