Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
1 registered (Tiger1982), 14 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447733 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#265616 - 12/06/08 12:06 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: joelRT]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
a hug without fear

#265664 - 12/06/08 06:48 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: MarkK]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
i don't want anything

wanting doesn't help with many things, it just makes things harder

i know what little me would want
i had lots of figure, i dont know what they are called, i used to call them "bendy men" since they have lots of joints, they are all the same company, "corps figures" or something, from all the google images i can only find one that is from the same company, i can recognise if they are the same make even if i havent seen the figure before, i had this one, but i had him not in that colour code, i had three of him actually, one in blue without a hat thanks to my hamster, one in sandy/brown and one in sandy/yellow. He has two official partners, with which he would sometimes be sold. The company made lots of variations, different models and different colours and themes, and accessories, and boats and cars, and space ones, and motorbikes, guns and everything too. Even punk gangs and things, commandos, all sorts.

I have loads of those toys, if anybody knows the companies website let me know!!! i have other figures too but they are always slightly different sizes, i remember i had some jurassic parc people who were a little bigger but that made for interesting story lines. And the stargate ones were similar in size. Also i liked to play with dinosaurs with them, or make spaceships for them, or boats, and play in the bath with them.

and also teddies, lots and lots of teddies.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#265665 - 12/06/08 06:58 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
I will be content if I have a peaceful happy Christmas with my wife, two kids (both in college now) and a friend who is coming for the holidays. I put a few things down on a list because my kids were pestering me to know what I wanted - a few books, CDs, etc. But all that won't matter much; I feel blessed that my kids actually want to be home for Christmas and that we can all look forward to spending some time together.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#265667 - 12/06/08 07:11 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: roadrunner]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Toys!

click on the figures link on left hand side and then you click on the pictures and they have some there, they dont have them all there though and it doesnt show any of their space ones, i have some of the discontinued ones, i have some 1999 ones, 1996-1998 ones, and pre 1996 ones

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#265675 - 12/06/08 07:53 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

the space ones i had version 2 ones

#265681 - 12/06/08 08:32 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: king tut]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Lewis,

I can just see Little Lewis playing with these great figures. I bet you had a ton of fun. When I was a kid we got plastic indians, comboys, cavalrymen, etc., and set up forts and things. We could play with those figures all day long and never get sick of them.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#265698 - 12/06/08 10:42 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: roadrunner]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

#265705 - 12/06/08 11:19 PM Re: Christmas List. [Re: dgoods]
healing_inside Offline
MaleSurvivor

Continuning good health for my mom and dad

*** WoR Retreat Alumni - Alta 2005 ***

#266881 - 12/13/08 06:02 AM Re: Christmas List. [Re: joelRT]
Stretch73 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sea Isle City, NJ
I celebrate both holidays, Christmas and Chanukah, as my partner, Chad is Jewish. I've learned that it takes a hell of a christmas to equal a Chanukah, but I still haven't figured out who to send my letter to. Ya think Santa will get it to the right people? Maybe they're in the South Pole, I don't know. I'll just ask Santa for the important stuff...

1. For my family to be happy and healthy in the coming year.

2. I want my back to heal quicker and better so I can get back to my daily routine of work and no play. wink

3. The Philadelphia Phillies to repeat in 2009 and win back-to-back World Series Championships.

4. And he can just bring me something nice.

I'd also like to ask Santa for a new year, a comforting year, and a happier year for everyone on this site who struggles on a daily basis. I would genuinely like to see you guys feel better about yourselves and enjoy life more.

Oh! And Santa? Eat my fucking cookies and I'll break off your fingers and put them in your stocking! Fat ass!

Rich

#266888 - 12/13/08 07:18 AM Re: Christmas List. [Re: Stretch73]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

My Christmas List

1. A helmet. ('Cause people have been requesting me to wear one...)
2. Hot Wheels cars.
3. Power Rangers.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.