Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 53 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63106 Topics
441313 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#265002 - 12/03/08 06:18 AM Mike Lew workshop in UK
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Mike and I have organized a one-day workshop for male survivors to be led by him in Didcot, Oxfordshire, on Friday, January 23rd 2009. For details see the workshop website at http://retreat.viviti.com/

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#271767 - 01/17/09 11:02 PM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: roadrunner]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Wanted to bump this back up as the event is coming up soon. I was wondering who will be attending this event. To those of you in the UK area I can say for sure that you will not be alone in attending this workshop. I know of several members that will be attending from MS.

I know for my WoR I was totally freaked out and needed the support of my friends or would have missed it. The WoR just like this Mike Lew event can be a milestone in your recovery. Please give attending this event some though.

lots of love, Nathan

#272425 - 01/24/09 12:03 AM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Everyone,

Congrats to everyone who attended this workshop, I truly hope this workshop has touched your lives. The tools and insights you have gained yesterday mean nothing if you do not utilize them. Please continue to heal, grow, and know that you are not alone.

lots of love, Nathan

#272444 - 01/24/09 08:37 AM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States

How did it go Larry? Healing I hope? As I recall King Tut mentioned that he was going. I advised him to not let you start talking, because you would then never stop, lol. Just joking.

#272450 - 01/24/09 09:45 AM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: Hauser]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Yes there was a nice group of people from here, although it is confidential who attended unless they want to say, and lots of people i didn't know too. Everybody was brilliant and i liked everybody there.

I only arrived home today about an hour ago so i'm pretty tired- but i can say i think it went really well! and when i'm not so tired i will talk more about what i liked about it. It was a unique experience with fantastic people.

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#276553 - 02/22/09 04:20 AM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: king tut]
expom Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi guys, I really hope that the sense of isolation starts to fade. Knowing that there are so many others that have gone through traumatic events for me has been so valuable. I left the UK for a new life in Australia 8 years ago before I was ready to embark on my recovery journey. I am now looking forward to attending my 3rd weekend workshop with Mike Lew here in Oz. To me they have been life savers and am looking forward to being able to learn and process more next weekend.

#277438 - 02/27/09 01:53 PM Re: Mike Lew workshop in UK [Re: expom]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Guys,

A good way to tell how one of Mike workshops has gone is to look at the emails circle afterwards. Each group has its own email circle, including anyone who was there that day and wants to participate. In our group everyone wanted to participate!

I thought it went very well indeed, and I want to thank Lewis/king_tut for being an incredibly able and active assistant that day. It was a powerful experience for all of us and a great tribute to Mike as a group leader. He packs so much into a single day, and I know I will have enough to process for months now.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.