Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (mike1965, Rich1967), 62 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63107 Topics
441319 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#264404 - 11/29/08 08:09 PM Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
I urge all survivors and their supporters to support this very worthy cause. It is one I wish had been in place for me over forty years ago.

http://www.missingkids.com/

Please join the Hero's for a minimum of $50.00 per year. It may just prevent one of us.

God bless you.

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#264847 - 12/02/08 05:33 AM Re: Center for Missing & Exploited Children [Re: Tinman]
Stretch73 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sea Isle City, NJ
I have been supporting the Organization for Missing and Exploited Children for about 6 years, Tinman. Good point that everyone should. If you're looking to donate to an organization that will actually use your money to do some good, this one is it!

I just hate the junk mail I get. (I'm talking about magazine and newspaper sub>

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.