Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Jeremy (29), john22 (31), just starting (58)
Who's Online
2 registered (JW1230, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64183 Topics
447873 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#263769 - 11/26/08 12:41 AM Being blamed for everything...
ChristineTrying Offline

Seems lately my H is blaming me for everything. Oh, the sky is blue, well it's my fault that it's not gray out today.

Is this a carryover from abuse or is it simply a guy being a guy?

Also, never being believed about anything...does that happen to anyone?

#263787 - 11/26/08 05:54 AM Re: Being blamed for everything... [Re: ChristineTrying]
Olive Offline
New Here

Loc: New Jersey
Christine Trying,

So you're the one responsible for the sky being blue? I got blamed for that yesterday, but of course he didn't believe me.

All kidding aside, it seems he really thinks everything is my fault some way or another and that his actions haven't contributed in any way whatsoever. It's always everyone else.

Also, when I'm being blamed for something, it seems he has the whole thing figured out in his head and no amount of explaining what really happened makes any difference at all. I have been blamed for things I have never done in my life.

I've wondered over the years if it's just him but I believe it is related to his survivor issues so I don't take it too personal. And I have stopped going on the defense, because it's a waste of my time, and usually just escalates the situation.

You're not alone, hang in there,
O.

#263789 - 11/26/08 06:54 AM Re: Being blamed for everything... [Re: Olive]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london

Edited by soapy bubbles (09/01/09 11:01 AM)
Edit Reason: deleted for personal reasons

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.