Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, Robert Barrett), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443045 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#26361 - 10/23/03 08:35 AM Re: What I need from my spouse/partner
Marcs friend Offline

Loc: Maine
You may not hear those words from her but you will hear many of them from people at this site who care about you and understand some of what you are going through. I am here for you, no matter what, when you need to talk, or to cry or to vent - whatever it takes. Maybe it's time to write out this sad story too and feed it to the birch fire in the fireplace in the company of good, true friends who will be there for you whenever you need us. Hugs are free for the asking and free for the taking you know. Peace to your heart friend.

#26362 - 10/29/03 04:05 AM Re: What I need from my spouse/partner
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I do not really have 'spouse or partner'. But I have some wonderful friends who are keeping me safe, and helping me to heal of all this. But, it is strange, I feel I can not really reply here. Because, I do not know that i have the right to ask of those people more then what they do for me. These people keep me alive, keep me safe, and are supporting me of everything I do. Maybe more what I need to do is say what they can expect from me. And right now, I think the only thing I can give to them is to say I will continue to try and do my best. I hope that is enough for them right now.

Leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#26363 - 11/03/03 08:57 PM Re: What I need from my spouse/partner
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Leosha, those are beautiful ideas.

I think I will work on these ideas and see what I can come up with. This along with the thread about what I need to do for myself has valuable information for both survivors and family and friends.

Bob

#26364 - 11/28/03 08:18 PM Re: What I need from my spouse/partner
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Thanks for all these ideas guuys. I will work on put them into a info pack form and let you comment on it.

Bob

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.