Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
6 registered (SoccerStar, Anura, tbkkfile, finallyhere, JW1230, Rich1967), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445346 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#263340 - 11/23/08 03:08 AM Apology
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm sorry for replacing lots of my posts with dots just now. I'm sorry to everyone and for making a mess on the boards and making replies looking pointless. I know how really annoying that can be for people. I don't know what happened i was upset and auto-pilot took over to destroy myself. I didn't delete anything for any other reasons and i feel really bad because i really do appreciate every reply that you give me, and i wont do it again.

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#263345 - 11/23/08 03:38 AM Re: Apology [Re: king tut]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
Dude we all auto-destruct at times. We destroy everything thing we worked hard to create. You dont need to applogise dude, we all care for you lots here. And shall support you always! Just like you do for us. Lewis your alwsome dude.

Take care of your self today dude!

Much love,
Elliot.

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#263347 - 11/23/08 03:58 AM Re: Apology [Re: king tut]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, king tut, no apologies needed my friend, I am here to listen to you, I'm damn sure that probably 99% of mine don't make sense either. To me nothing is pointless, we all were severly damaged in mind and soul. They surely destroyed us, but we (you and me) king tut, along with the rest of us have to come to these pages and vent our feelings, sure we are definately in deep depression at times when we come to this web site and these pages and (appear) to not make sense. But my friend you have helped me, don't dispare, I will give everyone on these pages my compassion, understanding and UNCONDITIONAL love. For me no apology is/was needed, my friend/brother. Cheer up, heal well my friend/brother.
Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#263349 - 11/23/08 04:07 AM Re: Apology [Re: king tut]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Lewis, my dear friend Lewis,

No apologies necessary! Self destruction is one more thing that CSA survivors have in common. The important thing here, I yhink, is that you immediately recognised it and put a stop to it. That reassures me for you.

So, Lewis, I think I know, but I'd like to hear it from you. What caused this meltdown? You can PM me if you'd rather we talked this through in that way. The important thing is that you feel comfortable, OK?

#263352 - 11/23/08 04:26 AM Re: Apology [Re: joelRT]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

It's all good dude, I went to almost all of my posts as "demonboi" and deleted stuff. Sometimes I do that with my posts as Nyjah.

#263379 - 11/23/08 08:56 AM Re: Apology [Re: Nyjah]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Something I live by ,is that, you can start your day over at anytime.

I certainly understand, and the best part is...Here comes the sun...do, do, do, do...

island

#263383 - 11/23/08 09:29 AM Re: Apology [Re: 1islandboy]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
lewis we love you warts and all....no strings attached!

ron

#263386 - 11/23/08 10:28 AM Re: Apology [Re: Sans Logos]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Lewis,

As other guys have already said, no apology is needed. We get it. There are so many times in our lives when we CAN'T take the action required to gain a feeling of safety, so here at least it's great that we can do what we need to do to achieve that. You felt overextended and you did what you needed to do to feel safe again. You will get past this need to do that, but in the meantime it's perfectly okay. As you can see from the replies you have received, you are accepted and appreciated just as you are.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#263703 - 11/25/08 08:22 AM Re: Apology [Re: roadrunner]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
You'll probably find that friends and family are used to the 'deleting' behaviour - whenever my b/f goes into self-destruct mode he closes his email accounts, deletes facebook entries, clears blogs and generally tries to disappear. He does it at times when he's feeling so bad that he wishes he could disappear completely in real life.

A few days later he starts new emails and rejoins the world.
We understand :-)
SB

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.