Newest Members
Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1
12278 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carter (51), CAW1980 (34), Fissy Tsickens (53), Kris (52), Wheatthins (23)
Who's Online
3 registered (randombreeze, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
63175 Topics
441763 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#263056 - 11/22/08 12:00 AM HOW DO YOU FORGIVE
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I have ben attending a Veterans male survivor group at the VA in Muskogee. Some members have said that they have forgiven there preditor. How do you do this? I still want revenge. and I do not know how to stop feeling like this. I have ben told that this is destroying my life . My life was destroyed over 30 years ago by this SOB. I want Justice . But the system is set up aginst the victom . A lot of us kept the terrable secret for decades. and when We finaly have a break down. The stature of limations prevents us from fileing criminal charges . The law will not even alow the police to assist in finding thease criminals. I can't find it in my self to alow thease people to get away scot free. With out them even haveing to be confronted for what they did. The SOB probaly would not even reconise my name. I am probaly victom #205.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#263058 - 11/22/08 12:30 AM Re: HOW DO YOU FORGIVE [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Nathan LaChine Offline
Webmaster
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Michael,

I to want to take my own form a justice against the people that have hurt me an my kids. I use to think that my life would be so much better if I could get my pound of flesh from them. I never did get my revenge but I never have forgiven them either. I think for me I just say "Fuck them, they aint worth my time any more." They stole something from me that can never be regained, but I will not allow them to steal my future.

Lots of love, Nathan

#263190 - 11/22/08 04:26 PM Re: HOW DO YOU FORGIVE [Re: Nathan LaChine]
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
Deleted pending an answer from a mod.

But I will say this. Who said you have to forgive? Or is that what YOU want to do?

Edited by Tinman (11/22/08 04:40 PM)

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#263200 - 11/22/08 05:00 PM Re: HOW DO YOU FORGIVE [Re: Tinman]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Michael,

I agree with Nathan we never have to forgive if we choose not to. But my prep is not worth the time and emotional anger that I direct at him for most of my life.
Why allow him to steal anymore of my life then he has already taken.

I talk to my perp a few years ago on the phone and he is still the same sick fuck that I knew over thirty years ago.
But I know that he got caught doing his sick thing to another child and it cost him seven years in jail in Florida. That he is a register sex offender there. That he can never again deny who and what he really is. It is there on the web for all to see.
No matter where he goes there will be the label of "sex offender"
that follows him like a bad smell. And that there is no way he can ever rid himself of that smell. I hope the smell is like a rotten corps, for that is what he is to me.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.