Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
1 registered (BraveFalcon), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64196 Topics
447992 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#204660 - 02/10/08 11:49 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: ineffable]
blueelectron9 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Victoria, BC Canada
Great post, ineffable. I got a big smile on my face picturing the playfulness in the snow, and the hot chocolate sounds comforting.

Today I donated a small amount of money to malesurvivor.org, including the memorial fund, so that hopefully someone can go on a weekend of recovery. I also got my hair cut and bought some nice peppermint shampoo that makes me feel nice and clean.

I'm aware of my inner-children's needs today and am taking an active role in tending to the hurts. Watching Mary Poppins was helpful. The bird lady song (Tuppins?) makes me cry but "Let's Go Fly a Kite" fills me with hope.

--Scott

#206368 - 02/20/08 12:44 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: blueelectron9]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
I aced my crossword this morning \:\)

Mike

#206428 - 02/20/08 07:27 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: mogigo]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I did an electromagnetic calculation without having to look over my notes. the last time i did that kind of maths was a year ago so pretty chuffed i remembered the technicalities of the situation in that problem

I also worked out a little, i guess it's a start

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#207466 - 02/26/08 02:16 AM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

I finally have about two minutes to myself today, tried to come here on sunday, but ended up staying up all night to prepare for an experiment so i was sleeping yesterday afternoon because i didn't come back till late which means i'm up early today rushing to finish work before i leave in an hour or so.

Anyway, what i did well today (yesterday) is my experiment!
sure i got a bit stressed but we got the results, and they actually seem to be right! it was somebodys birthday too so that seemed to mean slower progress but i made sure we got everything we needed, although that meant running a little late, but i'm relieved it finally works!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#210361 - 03/12/08 08:44 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: markgreyblue]
JT's the Man Offline

haha i went to class and began this site. \:\)
i also got an apartment

#210364 - 03/12/08 08:57 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: markgreyblue]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
I integrated a whole lot of new information into a seminar I teach and this new approach makes me much more marketable in the future. It represents a validation of some life choices I recently made.

Thanks for asking

#211512 - 03/18/08 04:11 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: Barney]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

On Monday, my test went well, at least it seemed to, i mean we all seemed to get different answers when we talked about it but it seemed to go well, so i want to say i did that well, but then i really didn't put as much effort in as i should have in revision so i should really avoid patting myself on the back about that

also, on some of the work the other week that i did during a period when i was feeling down i didn't do as badly as i thought i would, looking at their marking i can see that they were being generous and that makes me wonder because i told my tutor that i had a bit of a down period.

i had a good nights sleep last night so that's one good thing!

the only problem is after this week we have a break to revise and do projects and things and thats just an opportunity waiting to screw my sleep up so im going to have to be very careful

#211523 - 03/18/08 05:31 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: king tut]
SuperTramp7981 Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
nothing. Horrible night's sleep. Didn't eat much of anything. Didn't go to the gym. Probably not going to the gym later either. I didn't get a chance to start a project because my group-mates apparently had better things to do then to share what we are even doing. I didn't start my paper due next week because I can't handle it right now.

I just want to scream at the top of my lungs.

'Cause none of them can stop the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look? Ooh!
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fulfil de book.

Chat Name-Lparsons

#211559 - 03/18/08 09:00 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: SuperTramp7981]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
I am feeling more upbeat on the upcoming WoR. I still have super anxiety issues. However I am exchanging some personal information with 3 other members who are also attending. I want so much for this experience to be positive.

I also had a conversation with my GF regarding our intimacy or lack of intimacy. I think we will be able to work it out.

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#212708 - 03/24/08 01:59 PM Re: what did you do well today? [Re: KENKEN]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

today what i'm momentarily about to do well is treat myself to a massive ice-cream with squirty cream and chocolate sauce!

i hear it suggested so much around the forum and i think i have to try to treat little Lewis better and then maybe i can be friends with that part of myself again and forgive him and understand

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.