Newest Members
uvagrad4, cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X.
12497 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, skyguy, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12497 Members
74 Forums
64172 Topics
447799 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#261513 - 11/13/08 08:43 PM My apologies
Tinman Offline

Loc: Lake Forest, CA
Gentlemen, I must apologize to you for any disruption or violations of rules/policies that I may have caused or been a part of.

I have received a lot of support here and I thank you for that.

But I received three PM's that I find to be constructive criticism and I thank those people for making me look at myself and my actions more closely.

As I responded to one, this is my first foray into the "virtual world" of recovery. For the last several years, it has always been face to face and, in a lot of ways, that is easier to deal with because spoken words carry inflections that the written word doesn't. Body language and facial expressions are quite important also.

I welcome anyone to contact me if you think I am out of line or causing problems. I do this with the caveat that I will welcome it if it is done with courtesy and a lack of judgment, just as these three PM's were done.

Thank you for putting up with me!

Paul

To the perps: Don't worry about me coming after you. But you damn well better watch out for God! "Vengeance is mine", saith the Lord

#261539 - 11/13/08 10:12 PM Re: My apologies [Re: Tinman]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Paul,

You owe no one an apology.
We are all here trying to recover from our abuse issues.
We all have differ issues to overcome.
Do those things that you need to do for yourself in order to heal.
As they say in AA "The door is always open"
Glad you are back and hope you choose to stay.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.