Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63222 Topics
442089 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#261220 - 11/12/08 03:30 AM locked?
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
why is everything in the progress forum locked????

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#261228 - 11/12/08 06:39 AM Re: locked? [Re: king tut]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by ttoon (11/16/08 10:00 AM)

#261240 - 11/12/08 08:40 AM Re: locked? [Re: ttoon]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
Hi kt

I thought this was a little odd too though I understand the reasoning.
But why should your or my progress have to be approved by someone else?
It also reminded me of those locked trophy display cases.
Don't smudge the glass.

C

#261379 - 11/12/08 08:47 PM Re: locked? [Re: ineffable]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Approving the posts in the only way they can be locked. The point is not to examine them for violations or some such before approval but to lock the posts in a similar manner and for the same reason the Survivor Story posts get locked prior to posting. The idea being that this is to be a forum where you can state those "light bulb moments" or your victories that mean so much to you, and they can stand on their own without them being diluted or hijacked by other discussion.

Of course if you want feedback on your "Progress" you are free to post it in the "Survivors" or other forum for which it is on topic.

#261386 - 11/12/08 09:25 PM Re: locked? [Re: WalkingSouth]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
ok, i'm not sure i like that very much, i don't trust any progress i make yet enough for it to be locked in time and space as an eternal stamp that could later only serve to remind me of the harsh roller-coaster nature of my mind

..not to sound negative of course lol

ok, i get your point, but i really have to have trust in the progress i make to post it there then, which is a requirement of a light bulb moment i guess.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#261394 - 11/12/08 10:00 PM Re: locked? [Re: king tut]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Lewis,

As always, if you'd like to edit your posts in any locked forum, all you have to do is let one of the moderators know. Your wish is our command smile

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.