Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
2 registered (sorryson, 1 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#261059 - 11/11/08 08:58 AM SICK DAY
Olive Offline
New Here

Loc: New Jersey
Yesterday my car died. It wasn't supposed to die, was supposed to be a really good car, but she died. I never even named her. So I waved good-bye to the nice tow truck driver, walked past my wet and tattered Halloween decorations, I think the whole display was being held up by one strand of spider web. What is that stuff made of?

I listened to the messages, nothing unusual, school called, son was in a food fight. Took them 3 hours to scrape the food off the walls, and he has detention. Okay. Nothing unusual.

So I made a cup of coffee, fed the fish that's been living in a jar on the counter since the county fair, stepped over the cat vomit on the floor, and snuggled into bed for about 15 min. to watch The Kardashians, and it's embarrassing to admit that I like that show but hey I also like shows with substance. Soon I heard the screeching of the school bus brakes and I knew reality was about to burst through the door.

"I'm hungry, there's nothing to eat in this house, I don't understand my homework, tell her to give me back my (insert word), can we go to the mall?, I have to wear green tomorrow"...ugh.

Wait...how long have you had an earring in your nose!

I called out sick today. First time in awhile and it feels great.

Maybe I'll take down the Halloween decorations.

Olive

#261062 - 11/11/08 09:54 AM Re: SICK DAY [Re: Olive]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Oh Olive, what a cool post. Enjoy the heck out of your sick day!

Thanks for the big smile......now I'm off to the races, but my imagination will be with you grin

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.