Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
6 registered (Dave PNW, VASurvivor, 4 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63418 Topics
443374 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#260249 - 11/06/08 02:30 AM New here!
LittleNinja Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hey everyone...

I have been visiting this site for almost a year now, ever since my bf disclosed his abuse to me. I came here hoping that reading the posts would somehow give me some insights into the issues that survivors and their loved-ones face. I finally decided to join MS! And I am very thankful this place exists! smile

I have many questions, and I sicerely hope that I will find some answers here. I am relatively "new" to the issue of abuse, I hope that I don't offend anyone with my lack of knowledge or understanding on the matter!

Peace and love x0x0x

LittleNinja

#260250 - 11/06/08 02:40 AM Re: New here! [Re: LittleNinja]
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Hi LittleNinja,

Welcome to MS! I wouldn't at all be concerned about offending anyone here due to your lack of knowledge. As I'm sure you have already seen, we are a very friendly and supportive group!

Brian

#260284 - 11/06/08 11:24 AM Re: New here! [Re: Brian]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

Little Sister;

Welcome aboard and may you be blessed in your search for answers. I pray for you to be fearless in asking questions. I am certain of so few things, and one is that there is far more that a do not know than I do know.

With Love, Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#260380 - 11/07/08 12:44 AM Re: New here! [Re: wes-b]
cstjude Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Canada
Little Ninja,

Welcome! Ask any question you wish. There are no silly or inconsequential questions. We have all been "new" to the site at one point. smile

There are so many resources available to you through this site. We are here to listen and to help. Never to judge.

Be good to yourself. We're here for you and your BF. You don't have to deal with any of this alone.

C.

#260967 - 11/10/08 09:00 PM Re: New here! [Re: cstjude]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
LittleNinja,

Hi and congratulations on your first post, it was a long time coming smile. Ask all the questions you want, there's not a doubt in my mind that you will find answers and if you don't find answers, you'll find support....actually, I'm sure it will be both!

ROCK ON.......Trish

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.