Newest Members
BCtejas, JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman
12491 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
3 registered (Laurie, Garf, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12491 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447737 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15
Topic Options
#260176 - 11/05/08 01:37 PM Re: reinstatement [Re: blueshift]
Aidanchase Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Hello everyone

Lately a lot of blame has been tossed around and its because of heated emotions. This is an absolutely normal response to the feeling of being betrayed as some of you were. However this is also a great learning moment and a time to practice how to deal with our feelings.

I'll explain in a story.... because I like stories smile A child goes to a doctors office to get his regular vaccinations. When the doctor pokes him with the needle it hurts. Does the child blame the company or "group" associated with making the needle or does he get upset with the person who poked him with it? The answer is simple he gets upset with the doctor.

A recent event caused a lot of members to lose trust in a member and because of that a lot of talk has come up around not trusting the group that member is associated with I am of course talking about the younger survivors on the site. Just like in the story the young survivors did not poke anyone with the needle that member did.

I close with saying we have an excellent MOD team some with many years experience in this field and who practice Psychology as a profession. They have never lead this site in a direction that is not healthy for its population. This was a thought out decision and it gives everyone a chance to re build a relationship that I bet can be even stronger then it was before with this member. We all are here to change, some of us make bad choices, how can we turn this bad choice into a change for the better?

PS: glad your back and can continue to move forward on your journey chris

Edited by Aidanchase (11/05/08 01:43 PM)

#260402 - 11/07/08 09:20 AM Re: reinstatement [Re: loberhead]
LandOfShadow Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
OK. So, actually, I feel there was quite a bit of truth to you here before, just kind of displaced
in time. As for what we talked about. So, that's not so bad. I though so. Anyway, sounds like you're here to make your life better, so fine. Good luck to you.

And by the power of a single word I can begin my life again, I was born to know you, to name you
Freedom

Paul Eluard

#453777 - 11/15/13 12:41 PM Re: reinstatement [Re: roadrunner]
jas4159 Offline

ongradulations chris. you came clean and that is a credit to you. from my point of view i give you a lot of latitude becuase of your age and the loss of your dad.

i hope you have found what you are looking for.

rich

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

rich

justanothersurvivror.wordpress.com

#453798 - 11/15/13 02:47 PM Re: reinstatement [Re: roadrunner]
Castle Offline

Loc: NJ
Taking my toys, and heading home.

Edited by Castle (12/18/13 07:35 PM)

My posts can self destruct at any time..read them while you can.

Page 15 of 15 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.