Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (NeverGiveUp23, dan_in_newengland, 3 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63358 Topics
443033 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#260368 - 11/06/08 10:51 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
Davesc Offline

Loc: NJ
Duncan I have been pos over 5 yrs. I hated it at first I thought I would never have sex again and I really thought about having a toxic sign tattooed on my back. I have found wonderful people through the HIV/Aids network. I have found wonderful people here. There are many of us (you ) out there. You are not alone. Your are worth so much more than you know. Give the world a chance. Give us a chance to know you. Give yourself a chance to be happy. I take three pills each day. My wife has no real diagnosed illnesses and she takes 5. Pills are not a big thing. Try to wrap your head around that.

#260369 - 11/06/08 11:00 PM Re: Some test results [Re: steveb121]
Davesc Offline

Loc: NJ
Duncan I have been pos over 5 yrs. I hated it at first I thought I would never have sex again and I really thought about having a toxic sign tattooed on my back. I have found wonderful people through the HIV/Aids network. I have found wonderful people here. There are many of us (you ) out there. You are not alone. Your are worth so much more than you know. Give the world a chance. Give us a chance to know you. Give yourself a chance to be happy. I take three pills each day. My wife has no real diagnosed illnesses and she takes 5. Pills are not a big thing. Try to wrap your head around that.

#260433 - 11/07/08 02:41 PM Re: Some test results [Re: Davesc]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

** DELETED **

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.