Newest Members
JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish, JPmc
12437 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12437 Members
74 Forums
63847 Topics
445821 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#260368 - 11/06/08 10:51 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
Davesc Offline

Loc: NJ
Duncan I have been pos over 5 yrs. I hated it at first I thought I would never have sex again and I really thought about having a toxic sign tattooed on my back. I have found wonderful people through the HIV/Aids network. I have found wonderful people here. There are many of us (you ) out there. You are not alone. Your are worth so much more than you know. Give the world a chance. Give us a chance to know you. Give yourself a chance to be happy. I take three pills each day. My wife has no real diagnosed illnesses and she takes 5. Pills are not a big thing. Try to wrap your head around that.

#260369 - 11/06/08 11:00 PM Re: Some test results [Re: steveb121]
Davesc Offline

Loc: NJ
Duncan I have been pos over 5 yrs. I hated it at first I thought I would never have sex again and I really thought about having a toxic sign tattooed on my back. I have found wonderful people through the HIV/Aids network. I have found wonderful people here. There are many of us (you ) out there. You are not alone. Your are worth so much more than you know. Give the world a chance. Give us a chance to know you. Give yourself a chance to be happy. I take three pills each day. My wife has no real diagnosed illnesses and she takes 5. Pills are not a big thing. Try to wrap your head around that.

#260433 - 11/07/08 02:41 PM Re: Some test results [Re: Davesc]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

** DELETED **

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.