Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (petercorbett), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445853 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#260187 - 11/05/08 02:36 PM Some test results
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have an appointment at the hospital on Monday to get the test results and a chance to talk with the doctor about them. Today i phoned up for the just one of the results, the viral load.

My viral load is undetectable which means the drugs are working - i am some what disappointed with this as i tried my best to sabotage it all. I should be happy but i am not. I feel down.

I do not want a life of pills and test after test......... i do not want this at all. so as of tomorrow i am stopping the drugs again and will not pick up my next pre>

#260195 - 11/05/08 04:57 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

Hey Duncan

I have had this open to reply for quite some time... I was moved to reply but did not feel I was worthy to reply to you and my experience does not line up where I can relate to your pain experientially.

My Brother, all I know is that I am to encourage you to ask God as you understand God to guide you through this time in your life. You have something great to give.

Love Wes

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#260197 - 11/05/08 05:26 PM Re: Some test results [Re: wes-b]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Wes,

Its ok. I do not believe in the god -sorry. I believe in more of the devil as there is so much evil in this world.

If there is a god then "he" if it is a he, abandoned the world and left it to is own fate, and if god does exist then i hate god. I am so full of hatred and anger.

I hate my own existance. i do not feel human, feel dirty and unclean all the time - my blood is toxic to others. not even god can help.

#260199 - 11/05/08 05:39 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

This is where my ego steps in and wants to convince you to think like me --my recollection of my pre-recovery self--.

Your blood may be toxic to others... that is information. You, Duncan, are not toxic to others. In my heart I know that you are healing to others.

Thank you for being here.

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#260200 - 11/05/08 05:46 PM Re: Some test results [Re: wes-b]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Wes,

I am toxic to others, a biohazard. If i tell people i am HIV+ they get the wrong idea about me. I have decided as of tomorrow i will not be taking those drugs. I will let the virus run its course.

On Monday i will not pick up the drugs i see them as the destroyer and will most probably do me more damage than the virus.

The future is in ruins. I cannot go out with women. i do not want to date an hiv+ women either. its all nothing.

#260205 - 11/05/08 06:05 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
steveb121 Offline

Loc: Swindon, UK

#260333 - 11/06/08 04:58 PM Re: Some test results [Re: steveb121]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hi Steve

I will let the virus run its course now. I have thrown away the viramune and only have the truvada. I know that the virus will be able to get a hold again with only the one drug now.

I should be happy that i have an undetectable viral load, but i am not. I am completely messed up. The truvada runs out next week.

I have to do this.

Duncan

#260335 - 11/06/08 05:01 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
steveb121 Offline

#260338 - 11/06/08 05:06 PM Re: Some test results [Re: steveb121]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

I cant stop the hate and anger within me. I will go on Monday and see the doctor and leave without picking up the drugs. I feel like i am a burden to the health service and that the money should be better spent.

#260340 - 11/06/08 05:08 PM Re: Some test results [Re: duncanUK]
steveb121 Offline

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.