Newest Members
beatcook, MassGuy, wiresguy1, AustinChemist, wild_turky
12276 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4113 (60), Andre M, (36), catchup22 (62), jim OCA 7 (57), sidhearthur (55), SkyClad (65)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
63164 Topics
441711 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#260127 - 11/05/08 03:56 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: steveb121]
CorDav Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
i love the letter thing. i have mine on facebook. when he accepted I immediately sent a text saying we need to talk.

no surprise no reply. I like your thinking. very adult. i've been making posting like "the bogey man is out of the closet and he is going back to where he belongs" and "I have survived" "David is recovering from 36 years of silence" some of my friends know what is going on. more will over time

#260202 - 11/05/08 05:57 PM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: CorDav]
steveb121 Offline

Loc: Swindon, UK

#260244 - 11/06/08 01:02 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: steveb121]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
what would i say, if i was there?
what can i tell them that they shouldn't already know?
how can words describe?
they can't

i would like to sit up on the stage, and they will all have to be ordered to sit and shut up, and they would sit and shut up, and i would just sit there, cross-legged, looking at them, for about an hour or so, and they cant talk, or do anything, and maybe then i will think of something to say to them, maybe i wont, i will look in their eyes, i know they are human already, and i know they have names, but i am not looking for that, am i looking for reason? for shame? guilt? remorse? no, none of those, there is no justifiable reason, and any shame, guilt or remorse they have does no justice anywhere, i'm just looking at them, so that they can look at themselves, for them to understand that they lost part of themselves when they did something so awful that they knew was wrong, so that they can see that i have more in my eyes than they will ever have again.

if i don't think of anything to say, i would just stand up, turn all the lights off, and walk away, and still they wouldn't be allowed to say anything, or do anything, they would just have to sit there, forever, in a trance, forever, and if they decide to move anyway, if they decide to talk anyway, then i will know for sure, that i was right not to talk to them at all. And i will hope that when they go home they will take a part of that darkness, and that they will never be able to sleep again with the darkness in their minds, and that they will never forget.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#260251 - 11/06/08 02:55 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: steveb121]
CorDav Offline

Love ya. I have my abuser on face book. he had sent my class pictures grade 1-4 to my brother. Trigger everything. I face booked the name immediately. messaged we need to talk. No reply. I down loaded the pictures of local police stations and posted them on face book. then I joined as a fan of every 70's show I could. 36 years of silence is enough. funny was he loaded a pictue of ex wife and family. tonite. one picture. I saw it. I laughed. I verbalized. I forgive you ***** out loud to myself. I am a compasionate caring human being. tonite i looked in my area on gov't site for Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse. Nothing. Time to start screaming till someone listen's and things change. again love ya. A few prayers over the fri to sun would help. I am going to face my demons head on this weekend. love ya

#260255 - 11/06/08 07:11 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: CorDav]
steveb121 Offline

Have PM'd you some helpline details mate

#260256 - 11/06/08 07:15 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: CorDav]
steveb121 Offline

#260257 - 11/06/08 07:18 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: king tut]
steveb121 Offline

#260263 - 11/06/08 07:56 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: steveb121]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by ttoon (11/16/08 10:13 AM)

#260266 - 11/06/08 08:40 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: ttoon]
steveb121 Offline

#260390 - 11/07/08 02:53 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: steveb121]
CorDav Offline

You mean straight up their names were ever possible. their shame not mine. the abuser from my abuser. this victim shit runs deep. My dad was physically abusive and mentally but as far as i remember now not sexual. I've three siiblings of which I recieved the brunt of it. My sister told me the other day it was always because I deserved it though. I caught it immediately. and she said oh ya of course no one deserves to be hit dragged thrown punched. Use to like hitting right on top of the head. Left no marks. Smart devious actually. I think I will follow thru with the dump on his grave. apparently you can be angry and love someone at the same time. I am wondering right now if I will have both or just one.lol. that just came back now. Top of head feels funny too. Like it did after his knuckles had thumped it a few times. fuck this is too much. breath. I don;t remember a lot of it now. I am sure it will come back though.

the abuser was an obnixous obese 15 year old neighbour when i was 9 or 10 so far. the abuser hit me over the head with a boulder the next day after the abuse. as I attempted to keep him off my property by throwing small stones and rocks at him. knocked me out and 10 stitches.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.