Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Daniel McKinney (35), Framery (44), JohanDoug (70), ltlkty (55)
Who's Online
7 registered (AdawgJR, Bluedogone, petercorbett, aniceguy, Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, 1 invisible), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63183 Topics
441806 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#260103 - 11/04/08 10:24 PM Re: Today's Hero [Re: TJ jeff]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

This discussion is hard to read. At times I too experienced some pretty horrific corporal punishment at the hands of my parents, especially my mother.

The most memorable of which occurred one Friday evening when I was 5. I had been told every since I could remember that I was a finicky eater and on this occasion I was having difficulty eating one of the dishes mom had fixed for supper. She lost patience and began to force feed me. The gag reflex kicked in and I threw it up whereupon I was forced to eat the emesis. With that accomplished I was led by the hand to my room, forced to remove my clothes, and whipped with a belt from the backs of my thighs up to my lower back. To add insult to injury I was then forced to kneel beside the bad and ask Jesus to forgive me for being a bad boy.

As Jeff said,
Quote:
it's mindblowing to me how a parent can justify doing such to their own child - I can gauruntee you that there is absolutley NOTHING that any kid could ever do to deserve that kind of beating...

I've never discussed the incident with Mom. I doubt she would even remember it at her age. I do have to say that not long after I began recovery she approached me and very humbly asked my forgiveness for the wrongs she committed against me when I was growing up. I honor that because I know she was sincerely sorry.

#260122 - 11/05/08 12:19 AM Re: Today's Hero [Re: WalkingSouth]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by ttoon (11/16/08 10:18 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.