Newest Members
ShinTensei, jaklumen, Bennett, 0128, jeremywickers
12505 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Drea (31), gpdno (47), serb guy (49), Thomas8221 (60), UncleClover (43)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, 3 invisible), 11 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12505 Members
74 Forums
64194 Topics
447976 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#259947 - 11/03/08 08:13 PM Hey y'all
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
I have been missing from the forums for several months now. I had been doing really well - had been focusing on other aspects of my life instead of my abuse - it was a needed break. But the past few days have been really rough. I have had some dreams and mild flashbacks - something that I had hoped were behind me.

I know that recovery is not a linear process; The road is full of twists and turns, uphill and downhill challenges, but damn, this snuck up on me. But I knew just where to go - thanks in advance for letting me be "me".

Dan

Marge Simpson

#259953 - 11/03/08 08:34 PM Re: Hey y'all [Re: dannym]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Welcome back Dan. You see my photos of Pikes Peak on my "high-altitude driving" skit on the art forum? There is a photo of the road from my perspective on there. Hope that you find your way back to the road soon.

Mark

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.