Newest Members
OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843
12365 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12365 Members
74 Forums
63552 Topics
444012 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#259938 - 11/03/08 07:15 PM ...and then there's this
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
By The Canadian Press
sick
NAPANEE, Ont. - The prosecutor at David Frost's sexual exploitation trial says alleged victims are denying taking part in threesomes with their former coach out of loyalty.

Frost's trial in Napanee, Ont., which has heard testimony from former players that group sex acts are commonplace in the hockey world, is hearing closing submissions today.

Two former girlfriends of the players testified last week they often took part in threesomes involving Frost in the 1990s, when they were 16 years old.

Crown attorney Sandy Tse says the level of detail the two women provided leaves no doubt they're telling the truth.

Tse says the two former players were not truthful with the court because of their continued loyalty to Frost.

Tse adds that Frost began to exercise "a high degree of control" over his teenage players when they were at an impressionable age.

#259945 - 11/03/08 08:04 PM Re: ...and then there's this [Re: joelRT]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Sounds a lot like college football or a few other sports here south of the border to me.

Mark

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.