Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, journey4two), 16 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443287 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#259476 - 11/01/08 01:03 PM I'm Finished Posting Info
Stretch73 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Sea Isle City, NJ
I have decided that I will no longer be posting anymore personal information. Not only do I get hardly no advice at all, but me posts are used against me when the time is right for those who need to.

I will probably continue to reply to post, but those replies will not consist of personal info. I'm thinking I'll just lie my way through everything. What the hell? I'll probably be in better shape that way.

Shit! I can't lie. Oh well!

Rich

#259531 - 11/01/08 04:53 PM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: Stretch73]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I don't blame u one bit for feeling that way Rich. You tend to throw me in with the rest, but I have seen exactly what you're talking about and it pisses me off to see you treated that way!
I will not be silent about it either!

You have been through a lot of shit and you deserve to be here and to work on your recovery without people trying to smear you because of their gross misinterpretations and baseless suspicion.

You'll probably bite my head off for trying to defend you, but that won't stop me!

#259533 - 11/01/08 05:04 PM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: blueshift]
LN3(SS) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MD
Drawing the cloak back over Rich will not help you to make progress in the issues you need to in order to live a happier life. Think about that before retreating to the shadows.

I am a poor one to say anything right now. I don't feel safe posting much either. The atmosphere here is wrong.

Brian

"When we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off, and I will leave no one behind. Dead, or alive, we will all come home together." LTG Hal Moore, Jr., USA (Ret.)

#259544 - 11/01/08 05:24 PM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: LN3(SS)]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Rich,

Instead of not posting, how about a change to your approach and reactions to the other members here on M/S.

Remember the golden rule- Treat others as you would want to be treated.

Respect and kindness go a long way.
But rudeness is not long tolerated.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#259553 - 11/01/08 07:01 PM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: michael banks]
blueshift Offline

Originally Posted By: michael banks

But rudeness is not long tolerated.

Mike

Maybe here it should b. My intolerance I save for extremes of intolerance. That way my message is tolerance. smile

#259656 - 11/02/08 10:42 AM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: blueshift]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Doug,

In relationships there always has to be boundaries.
Rules that all parties accept and respect.

No matter who you are,you have no right to be verbally abusive to other members here on M/S.
Because you don't like what they have to say or how they have respond to your post.

If you cannot refrain from verbally attacking others whom you disagree with here.
Maybe it is time to seek help with a T to deal with their anger problems.

As a child I grew up in a situation where I had no choice to but remain silent to others unacceptable behaviors.
But today I have a voice, that I have worked a long time to find.
And I will not sit by and remain silent when I see abusive behavior here or anywhere.
This site belongs to every survivor and should to a safe place for all.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#259658 - 11/02/08 11:19 AM Re: I'm Finished Posting Info [Re: michael banks]
blueshift Offline

Originally Posted By: michael banks
Doug,

In relationships there always has to be boundaries.
Rules that all parties accept and respect.

No matter who you are,you have no right to be verbally abusive to other members here on M/S.
Because you don't like what they have to say or how they have respond to your post.

If you cannot refrain from verbally attacking others whom you disagree with here.
Maybe it is time to seek help with a T to deal with their anger problems.

As a child I grew up in a situation where I had no choice to but remain silent to others unacceptable behaviors.
But today I have a voice, that I have worked a long time to find.
And I will not sit by and remain silent when I see abusive behavior here or anywhere.
This site belongs to every survivor and should to a safe place for all.

Mike

Well, I'm with u there Mike. My comment concerned rudeness not including abusiveness. I'm not aware of any recent instances of abusiveness with Rich, but that's not to say it hasn't happened.

I agree, I'm definitely not saying to put up with abusiveness, but since I don't know what exactly you are referring to about that, I can't really comment.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.