Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63435 Topics
443442 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#259483 - 11/01/08 01:22 PM Re: Halloween [Re: Tinman]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Tinman
The last Halloween I remember going out on was when I was 8 and my father (the perp) dressed me as a dog He took the candy and ate it. Woof!

I hide on Halloween.

Tinman,

It would be so hard to have your father be the perp. I can understand why you don't like halloween.

Underneath you really do have a heart. You have probably put it into neutral drive.

#259487 - 11/01/08 01:37 PM Re: Halloween [Re: Geeders]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Geeders
Milk went into the milkbox which was a small cupboard in the wall of the house. The milkman had access from the outside, and we had access from the inside. For a time, it was also a way of getting into the house if the door was locked.
Long, long (thinner!) time ago,,,

Jim,

We also had a milk box. The house is still there in Denver. I would get in the house through the milk box when I was a little boy. One year we came home from a summer vacation time and my parents saw something about the house that made them think it had been broken in to. They wanted me to crawl through the milk shoot and check things out. Well, I could be really stubborn. Anyway, why should I go through the milk shoot if there was a robber inside. Home Alone hadn't been filmed yet and I wasn't about to invent it on my own.
Finally they came up with another solution and I failed to get my purple heart that day.

#259490 - 11/01/08 02:03 PM Re: Halloween [Re: pufferfish]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Ok guys, I think that some of us are showing just how darn OLD we are. That Halloween that I remembered was the ONLY one that I had, as in that Catholic orphanage/Home we didn't have those types of activities. Like most of us we can't really remember a great part of our childhood. Heal well friends.
Pete (Irishmoose)

May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#259597 - 11/01/08 11:22 PM Re: Halloween [Re: petercorbett]
Little_E Offline
Member & Volunteer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: London UK
Halloween was great.

We had far to much candy, it will proberly take us a year to eat the rest of it, just intime to buy more for next year!

Also i had lots of the kids that came to the door who said they like my costume! I was just in my normal goth clothing, but I did look scary then some of the kids! laugh

Elliot

DISTUBED VISIONS OF AN UNDERWORLD!!

#259716 - 11/02/08 04:39 PM Re: Halloween [Re: Still]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown

Boo and I were up high on a hill and the sky was perfectly clear...full of stars. My son is one of those deep-thinkers and is very sentimental.houses and other terrible things to be bothered with using my warm flesh.

But tonight was really neat. Its great to be a part of new happy memories for a couple of kids. We had fun. smile

Did you say "Boo"? LOL laugh

#259871 - 11/03/08 11:15 AM Re: Halloween [Re: pufferfish]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Allen I hear what you are saying about robbers in the house. We had a dog that would sleep on Mum and dad's bed. When the house WAS robbed, the robber saw the dog on the bed and simply closed the door. Some watchdog eh? And if the dog did awaken, I'm sure he just would have showed the robber where all the best stuff was...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.