Newest Members
stillhere35, RKS, Albertus, Judd, LMG
12555 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (outis, 1 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12555 Members
73 Forums
64439 Topics
450100 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#258981 - 10/30/08 07:54 AM Insomniac ramblings ..possible triggers.
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
So this guy I met who is into bdsm. He said he had an erotic dream about f*&%# me with a belt around my neck. ? ! eek Not sure exacly how 2 take that 1. I left a post on a bdsm forum asking if this is a common fetish or if I should fear 4 my life.

I'm hoping it's the former, cuz I like him, but it does scare me a little.

My cat, I just discovered, has a urinary infection. I guess when I get done paying the vet, then my cat will be eating chicken and tuna, and I'll be eating oatmeal and top ramen. (sigh)

Hey, u know what's good on oatmeal..sugar cinimon and brandied hard sauce. It's kind of like a frosting but u put the jar in boiling water to heat it and then pour it over something like gingerbread or whatever. dang!..I'm giving myself the muchies now.

Go Phillies! I only care cuz streach duz. I don't follow sports. watch all my tv on my computer. haven't found a site that shows games. If any1 knows of 1 though, let me know.

It's four thirty seven am.

Sleep is for pusyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm afraid i might dream I'm getting f*%$ with a belt around me neck! Well, what the hell.. Uncle Sam's been doing it 4 years I suppose...still better than a prostate exam.

Acid jazz is groovy....and not just on acid!

When i was a kid I had the hots for Tarzan..but just couldn't c myself sharing him with Jane...let ALONE chee chee or whatever that monkey's name wuz!

Well this is the "off topic" forum right? figured I'd see how off I could get.

It's 4:46 am. Time 4 coffee. or..mayb a nap.. I donno

Have u ever felt like this? eek tired sleep sick cry wink grin confused smirk shocked laugh crazy blush frown cool mad whistle

That's what I feel like on 2 much caffine!

gnite

#259001 - 10/30/08 12:28 PM Re: Insomniac ramblings ..possible triggers. [Re: blueshift]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
Doug,

I think I would quit drinking so much coffee.
As for the belt thing.
Are they not suppose to be used to hold up your pants.
A belt around my neck is a little bit too risky of a behavior for me.
Even if I really trust that person.
But to each their own.
Please be careful.

Tarzan was o.k. but I always perferred Jane.

Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#259033 - 10/30/08 01:57 PM Re: Insomniac ramblings ..possible triggers. [Re: michael banks]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Originally Posted By: michael banks
Doug,

I think I would quit drinking so much coffee.

Actually I did years ago. Cuz of the
eek tired sleep sick cry wink grin confused smirk shocked laugh crazy blush frown smile cool mad whistle thing. smile

As for the belt thing.
Are they not suppose to be used to hold up your pants.
A belt around my neck is a little bit too risky of a behavior for me.
Even if I really trust that person.
But to each their own.
Please be careful.

I haven't really found out yet if it's just the belt around my neck that was erotic or me choking 2 death from it! That's probably an important distinction 2 get clear b4 I'm alone with him again.

Tarzan was o.k. but I always perferred Jane.
Mike

Jane was hot 2. And I gotta admit, I think that beating on his naked breasts thing he did wudda been more fun 2 c Jane do. laugh

Edited by blueshift (10/30/08 01:58 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.