Newest Members
Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt
12132 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 59 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12132 Members
73 Forums
62560 Topics
438338 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#25872 - 04/21/02 05:26 AM Re: very, very shakey
fenics Offline

Loc: Midlands UK
Having read many of his posts I have a lot of respect for Tinfoil and I'm glad to be in a group that includes him. The dark side comes out (of us all) in different ways and at different times. And yes, we need to let it out. But for me anyway it was a shock to get it in this thread (which started out with "I feel sick" and how bad memories can be). I think it was "wrong place" and would also have benefitted from a bit more context. Perhaps the moderators should consider another message board area for "The Dark Side". At least then people would know what they might get. But then that could also attract the pervs.

fenics

#25873 - 04/21/02 01:19 PM Re: very, very shakey
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
Broken,
I would have to agree with you as I don't come here to read stuff out of Penthouse magazine. I fail to see the relavance of that quotation.

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.