Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (Dave PNW, Dewey, fhorns, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63993 Topics
446673 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#25827 - 04/13/02 09:39 PM New here
James_dup1 Offline

Loc: Wyoming
Hi everyone,
I just found this page and cant believe that it is here. My name is James and Im 34 and just now thinking it's time for me to start to deal with it all. Lets see I was doing just fine till about a week ago, thats when I had to put my daughter in the hosiptal and it brought up alot of feeling that I though I had hidden. Guess I didnt. Right now Im dealing with feelings that I dont deserve to feel better (for reason's I dont want to get into right now). I just dont feel like anyone understands my unique problem....anyway just wanted to say hi...didnt mean to babbel(have no idea how to spell that)....ok that all for now....

#25828 - 04/13/02 09:44 PM Re: New here
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
James,
The only thing I am currently learning is that however you feel or whatever emotions you are going through right now, is just how you are supposed to feel and be. That is a hard thing for me to accept, but I am learning that it is reality for me. In time, everything will fall into its appropiate place.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#25829 - 04/13/02 10:21 PM Re: New here
Anonymous
Unregistered

My middle name is James. Don't worry about spelling. I use phonetics often. Payne means pain. Here in this Place one's mind rushes forth,expressing. As it should because,well you know,we've had to be to the others what they'd expect of normal people. That makes them content.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.