Newest Members
Xr2, clt, Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung
12371 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
drivejoepublic (44), eagle299 (43), H18 (21), JJJ (43), mariposaman (63), SevenTwoTwo76 (39), TexAgMan (37), waiter (44), wgwarch (55)
Who's Online
6 registered (JW1230, SoccerStar, 1islandboy, Judith, Xr2, 1 invisible), 36 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12371 Members
74 Forums
63589 Topics
444235 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#257215 - 10/23/08 03:07 PM how do you deal with it
heresaname Offline

Loc: iraq
how do you deal with it. how do you fix years of scar tisue that keeps poping up and F#$%ing up your life in every aspect. Can you even change yourself after 20 years of trying to deny anything ever happened even to yourself? This stupid thing that happened when you were younger but yet seems to have shaped who you've become without you even knowing it and poping up like a childhood split personality to make you feel nothing exept your fully aware of it and then you finaly have to admit to yourself it did happened while your trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with you and you look back at your life and finally have to stop lying to yourself and exept this happened but still conflicted because you don't even have a memory of anything despit the court paperwork, phyical evidence and everything eles that say's this happened not just to you but to someones eles as well later but still can't exept it. How the F@#$ do you deal with that and move on so you don't feel like a little B@#$% anymore and wish you were gay just to get the attention scince it'd be easier just to let out how you really feel instead of having to always put up a front to the world and act like somthing your not and try and be strong, but can't stand the thought of ever doing anything with a man. How do you ever make it so that you can have a helthy relationship with a woman and not either fall in love with her right way because you want and need love to make you happy and not feel like shit all the time but if she ever does show any interset and is in love with you you can't stand her but leave her hanging on anyway because you don't want to be alone. has anyone ever felt like this or had the same thing (not even being able to exept it because u have no memories) because if you do please tell me because the conflict is tearing me up inside and most imortant what the f@#$ i can do to be normal for once in my life.

#257867 - 10/25/08 06:34 PM Re: how do you deal with it [Re: heresaname]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by ttoon (11/16/08 11:05 AM)

#259735 - 11/02/08 05:24 PM Re: how do you deal with it [Re: ttoon]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
wow Dave, that is a brilliant response

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#260234 - 11/05/08 11:25 PM Re: how do you deal with it [Re: king tut]
erkspowa1978 Offline
New Here

Loc: Spokane, Washington
I love the thought that we grow in the light of the Truth.
Thats a very deep thought, strikes a very deep cord with me.

Thanks

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.