Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443285 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#256418 - 10/20/08 12:43 AM Re: Population: 0 / trigger [Re: Li Yuki]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Originally Posted By: Li Yuki
if i shared my treatment plan with you... then i would be kicked off of this board... it doesn't have a happy ending... i know the rules... and i don't want to be kicked from the only people i "talk" too... but... i guess if it means anything... i have kept true to the plan ever sense the 6th grade...

Seems to me the whole point of any treatment plan is a happy ending and if what you are saying what it sounds like you are saying, I would tell you what I realized about that which is that we don't know what comes after this life and throwing away what we have in hopes that whatever comes after will be better is probably not the smartest move.

I'd advise you not to respond at all to this now since what you have said already could constitute a rule violation and getting kicked out of MS won't help you one bit. Please, please, please give yourself a chance! It doesn't sound like anyone else ever has, and for crying out loud, don't you deserve it?

Don't answer that either because I'm pretty sure I already know your answer but I think you deserve to give yourself a the chance that no one else ever gave you and it may well be that the only person who can give you a chance right now is you.

#256438 - 10/20/08 04:01 AM Re: Population: 0 / trigger [Re: blueshift]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
You could send me or anyone a PM if you wanted it to be more private. Just like the AA doctrine, "what we hear here, stays here". Now that you have had several guys on here respond in a friendly and caring manner you have to make a decision. Do you take a chance? It might be your best chance to get somewhere better than where you are at. I know that it is tough, but sooner or later, you will have to trust someone somewhere sometime, so why not here and now? At least with us there is a really good chance that we will believe you and will try to help you find your way to freedom. Nobody here is out to get you, though I am one of these stay out of chat types. I prefer the strength of thinking about my words beforehand.

Come on, my man, take a chance and talk to us. Someday you will be glad that you did.

Mark

#256577 - 10/20/08 06:47 PM Re: Population: 0 / trigger [Re: Trucker51]
Li Yuki Offline
New Here

i'm sorry... im too scarred to initiate a chat through private messaging, and half the time i'm too scarred to reply... same thing kinda applies to rooms i guess... if there less than 3 people in a room, i usually leave... if i can... im sorry... i tried looking at some random people today... and they all look and act the same... i don't see how they can't be hurtful... im sorry... i guess i need to share at least a little something about me... you know, so that i will be more than just some sad text on the screen to some people... i was raised catholic and went to a catholic school... i am now atheist... i stand by the term as a definition of my religious beliefs in a litteral sense. a---theist... theism = with god.... a = not... not with god = lacking a religious belief... my views on death pretty much come from a quote i cant remember, but it goes something like this...
Unfortunetly, all humans have to go through 2 painful expierences in their lifetimes. One time before they are born, and one time after they are dead. I imagine that when i die, it will be very similar to how it was before i was born.

That's the quote, just horribly worded, with spelling mistakes and all... i take the default views on god... doesn't exist until proven otherwise... i don't mean to spark any kind of debate... it's just... i think someone asked me about where i was from for some reason... maybe that will make up for a lack of the answer you asked for... i dunno... im really sorry

#256581 - 10/20/08 07:02 PM Re: Population: 0 / trigger [Re: Li Yuki]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
An ex-Catholic now atheist! All right! Somebody else to play on my team! I'm also an ex-religious believer. My parents were very devout in a fringe cult fundamentalist religion whose number one tenant was faith-healing, and their secondary tenant was acquisition of wealth and power. I escaped from the cult at the age of 17 several years after I had quit believing after an awful lot of abuse at their hands. Most of my relatives died early for their beliefs, though my mother is still one of their church leaders.

So you are not alone on the religious thing either. Remember what I said about saying that you are sorry? There are a few people who I have met that might take some offense but I am not one of them, so no need to say that you are sorry around me. And just like I said, we are here to believe and support you. We are not here to take advantage of you. We are not like many other people. You have no need to fear us.

Someday I hope that you can trust us.

And quit saying that you're sorry,

Mark

#256586 - 10/20/08 07:32 PM Re: Population: 0 / trigger [Re: Trucker51]
Li Yuki Offline
New Here

Im sorry...

Edited by Li Yuki (10/20/08 10:08 PM)
Edit Reason: i dunno... to much info...

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.