God this made me laugh so hard I had to clean all the water I was drinking off my computer screen.
625. When Mom asks you why you have so many tissues in your wastebasket, telling her you get a stuffy nose in the morning probably doesn't fool her. Likewise, if you tell her you spontaneously fell asleep while changing and forgot to put on underpants, she's probably not going to believe you. Oh well, I liked the idea that I was fooling my parents all this time, hahahahaha.
626. If you decide to fool Dad by taking little sips out of each kind of different vodka bottle he has, not only will you wake up with a horrific hangover, but he'll notice that the bottles are a little more empty. It sucks when your Dad is a general contractor with laser beam terminator computer eyes that detect every minute detail for housing inspections. Further on that note, when you're house reeks of cigars and pot and he notices your fan is facing out the window, he knows whats up.
627. Mom was a teenager in the seventies. No matter how much gum you chewed, axe you sprayed on, or visine you put in your eyes, she could tell just by looking at your eyelids. Also, when you come home late at night and your Mom asks you if you're stoned, giggling is usually a bad way to answer.
628. Telling Mom that your hickey was from irritation when shaving will not stop her or your twin sister from going on facebook and finding the girl you hooked up with, and then facebook friending them. That was embarassing.
629. Siberian Huskies are adapted to snow. It's ok for them to lie down and literally let snow bury them. You on the other hand will be one frozen motherfucker.
Anyways, Rob I think you were talking about your Dog named Lucy. It always sucks to loose such a close childhood companion like a dog that loves you no matter what. So anyways, I just took this picture today since it was snowing out. This one of my huskies, and coincidentally her name is Lucy too. My sister named her after Lucille Ball because of the red fur.