Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (teba, Tiger1982), 48 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62521 Topics
438140 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 38 of 59 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 >
Topic Options
#268127 - 12/20/08 08:27 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: michael banks]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
A Bambo spear is a bad idea

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#268139 - 12/20/08 09:16 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: KeithR]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
wrapping a lasso around your waist, is not a good way to control a cow. It is however, on the other hand an excellent way to test your threshhold on tolerating pain. Cows have hooves on their back legs and they really hurt when they strike your head repeatedly to unconciousness.

This lesson will make you gratefull your alive and enhance your enjoyment of eating red meat...!!!

island

#268150 - 12/20/08 11:36 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: michael banks]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: michael banks
624. That there was an invisible person living in our house named Not Me. That went around making messes and breaking things. Never were able to find him either. Sneaky little s.o.b.

The fkg bastard moved into my house. He leaves room looking like fragmentation grenades were used. Only my children have seen him

Still's Globs

New Video

#268151 - 12/20/08 11:39 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
6XX: You can take a needle and wrap a bit of clear tape around it mid-way so it will fit loosely in a plastic straw. Straw and needle make on mean blow-gun.

Still's Globs

New Video

#268171 - 12/21/08 04:03 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
6XX: You can take a needle and wrap a bit of clear tape around it mid-way so it will fit loosely in a plastic straw. Straw and needle make on mean blow-gun.

That sounds deadly!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#268200 - 12/21/08 01:02 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: king tut]
AndyS87 Offline

Loc: sorry, but I don't say on the ...
God this made me laugh so hard I had to clean all the water I was drinking off my computer screen.

625. When Mom asks you why you have so many tissues in your wastebasket, telling her you get a stuffy nose in the morning probably doesn't fool her. Likewise, if you tell her you spontaneously fell asleep while changing and forgot to put on underpants, she's probably not going to believe you. Oh well, I liked the idea that I was fooling my parents all this time, hahahahaha.

626. If you decide to fool Dad by taking little sips out of each kind of different vodka bottle he has, not only will you wake up with a horrific hangover, but he'll notice that the bottles are a little more empty. It sucks when your Dad is a general contractor with laser beam terminator computer eyes that detect every minute detail for housing inspections. Further on that note, when you're house reeks of cigars and pot and he notices your fan is facing out the window, he knows whats up.

627. Mom was a teenager in the seventies. No matter how much gum you chewed, axe you sprayed on, or visine you put in your eyes, she could tell just by looking at your eyelids. Also, when you come home late at night and your Mom asks you if you're stoned, giggling is usually a bad way to answer.

628. Telling Mom that your hickey was from irritation when shaving will not stop her or your twin sister from going on facebook and finding the girl you hooked up with, and then facebook friending them. That was embarassing.

629. Siberian Huskies are adapted to snow. It's ok for them to lie down and literally let snow bury them. You on the other hand will be one frozen motherfucker.

Anyways, Rob I think you were talking about your Dog named Lucy. It always sucks to loose such a close childhood companion like a dog that loves you no matter what. So anyways, I just took this picture today since it was snowing out. This one of my huskies, and coincidentally her name is Lucy too. My sister named her after Lucille Ball because of the red fur.

#268274 - 12/22/08 06:39 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: AndyS87]
Geeders Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Having been a boy, ok a long time ago, I would like to impart something that I took into fatherhood.

That placing the tray table of your baby son or daughter's high chair in any position so that the dog can lick it is a perfectly acceptable start to the cleaning up process.

Next, the fire hose! Dried pablum is nothing short of concrete!

Jim

#268382 - 12/23/08 12:37 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: michael banks]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

That you shouldn't open and play with the jar/container of dried crushed red peppers and then rub your eyes (ouch!!).

That you shouldn't put Ben Gay on your private parts (no, there wasn't anything sexual to it. double-ouch!!).

#268383 - 12/23/08 12:58 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: ericc]
midnight51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

630. If you break the cordless phone, hiding it under the sofa will not keep you out of trouble.

631. Contrary to popular belief baby bunny rabbits do not like being put in a pale and spun around in circles.

632. Stealing a cigarette from mom and smoking in the closet does not mask the smell.

633. If you fall asleep on the bus, make sure you're sitting up or the bus driver might just take you to the station on accident.

#268387 - 12/23/08 01:38 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: midnight51]
AndyS87 Offline

Loc: sorry, but I don't say on the ...
634. Putting your hands in front of your mouth when you scream things about girls you don't like in your pre-school class doesn't make you impossible to hear. It gets your ass sent to time out.

635. Telling future teachers "I don't need to do my work, my sister will do it for me" is not a good idea and is a great way to get separated from your twin sister in kindergarten. It also has the effect of not allowing you to be lazy.

636. Don't trust your Dad when you make bets on what will happen if you eat an entire jar of peperoncini peppers. If said parent does not believe in modern medicine, do not expect pepto bismol an hour later when aforementioned jar of peppers begins to wreak havoc on your digestive system. Also, when nine years old, it is a bad idea to bet on sports games against your Dad. He probably knew the Green Bay Packers were going to beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. I was ignorant and honestly believed the Pats would win. My losing that bet has converted me to a full time Green Bay fan, which sucks for me this year. At least Favre is doing well with the Jets.

Edited by AndyS87 (12/23/08 01:39 AM)

Page 38 of 59 < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.