Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
4 registered (susie, traveler, GT13568, iaccus), 34 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64187 Topics
447908 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#255846 - 10/17/08 06:55 PM I need grammatical help
lungfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: nowhere special nj
How do I make paragraphs and spaces in between? No matter how I type things up it comes out as one single spaced paragraph which it hard to read. Thanks Pete

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like to be taught. -Sir Winston Churchill

#255847 - 10/17/08 07:09 PM Re: I need grammatical help [Re: lungfish]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
The way that I do it on my Acer laptop is just like word processing, though I usually have to double-space to get a paragraph break. Can't tell you much about a Mac though, except that I used to haul to and from their old plant in Fountain, CO back in the mid-1990s.

Hope that works, otherwise you may need professional help, and my wife isn't here to advise us tonight.

Party at Trucker Mark's!!!!

Mark

#255862 - 10/17/08 07:44 PM Re: I need grammatical help [Re: Trucker51]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Pete,

It should work if you do as Mark suggests and double space (enter twice) in the spot where you want to put the paragraph break.

Mark,

I'm bringing chips and dip. Be there in a few! laugh

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.