Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#254471 - 10/11/08 09:18 PM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: LN3(SS)]
Niels Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Niels (12/10/08 08:35 AM)
Edit Reason: privacy-trust issues-post deleted

#254497 - 10/11/08 10:55 PM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: Niels]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I remember being a very happy child. For the most part life was sunshine, bunnies, and rainbows. I loved people and was not afraid of them.

There came a day when all that ended abruptly. The sun no longer shown as brightly, the birds still sang but they no longer sang for me, and my young life was overshadowed with something I didn't understand. I only knew the happiness was gone and didn't understand why. That was the day that I was victimized by an individual who believed it his right to rip my innocence from me.

Do you have any idea what you did to that little boy? Do you care? I hope that you do because that, Sir, is the only way you'll ever find peace with yourself. You must care about the hurt you've caused. You must be truly sorry and willing to do whatever is required to make it right. Most importantly you must care enough to NEVER do it again.

#254498 - 10/11/08 11:08 PM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: LN3(SS)]
RICK57 Offline

Loc: ENGLAND
I've actually spoken to the pervert that groomed and abused me (once he was trying to be clever before it went to court, 2nd time I cought him after we'd been to court)! The abuse took place way back in 1969! I put my complaint in to the police in October 2004, a Saturday night, 16th of October. They came to see me at home on 17th of October, a Sunday morning. They thought it would be a false address - it wasn't. They came to see me again shortly afterwards, because there were issues with 'child' safety'.

The bastard got off with a suspended sentence! Three complainants - multiple abuse & he was still at it!

Instead of going to the police/court, maybe I should have just said: ' you're dead'. Kids would have been safer!

#254501 - 10/11/08 11:31 PM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: RICK57]
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Why did you have to spread your weakness and pain on to an innocent little boy? That was your pain. Not his. Were you so weak that the only way you could feel some remote relief from your contempt for yourself by punishing someone who couldn't fight back?

I will not plead for you to stop or to care. You have already chosen to give up on life and yourself and there is nothing I can say or do to help you. You are riddled with cowardice, lies, and hatred and I have no sympathy for you and your problems. You are the only one that can change yourself. I hope you learn to love yourself and change your life. Other than that, you are not my problem. You are your own problem. You continue to do what your doing, someone you might not want to be your problem, will be your problem and eventually, hell will be your problem.

Take it religiously, or take figuratively speaking. It all means the same.

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#254508 - 10/12/08 12:20 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: endlessjourney]
Bewlayb1 Offline

Loc: NYC
What could you say to the devil to make him sorry? No words would have an affect. I wish I could, instead, tell the whole world who he is, and watch him squirm. I think if everyone knew, he would put a gun to his head and pull the trigger. That is my fantasy.

#254510 - 10/12/08 12:29 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: Bewlayb1]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'd kick them in the groin and leave.

#254511 - 10/12/08 12:46 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: Nyjah]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
If there's internet and a projector, feel free to show them my two youtube videos. Its the only way I've been able to truly communicate what I experience. Otherwise...I've got nothing to say.

************Severe Trigger Warning***************

A Childhood Changed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1JROZascas

The Aftermath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8m98ol0PQ

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#254525 - 10/12/08 01:52 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - trigge [Re: Still]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
I wouldn't he is as good as dead to me.

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#254535 - 10/12/08 06:39 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - triggers [Re: Curtis St. John]
joelRT Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Québec, Canada
Well, Curtis, I'm relieved to see by the posts here that most no one is bying into the value of your rehabilitation programme. Maybe that is what you should be telling these guys, Curtis, that none of us believe in their ability or their sincerity to become safe people.

Let this be the gage of the success of such an inane idea, lets take a for instance, shall we? The guy is proven, beyond any doubt in anyone's mind to be 100% safe to be around children - all the experts and professionnals give him their stamp of approval. Do you call him up when you need a sitter for your kids, Curtis? Do you? I don't think so.

You know? After the tongue-lashing that you gave me, for a moment there you almost had me believing that I was the crazy one....Yes there are a lot of holes in my proposition as well and I'm all to well aware of that, many innocent men would find themselves behind bars for crimes that they could not prove that they did not commit and so on and so on - then there's the prohibitive cost of housing so many sex offenders for perpertuity + you have the bleeding hearts on one side of the divide with their opinion and on the other, the lynch mob ready to kill anyone just so long as the state does it for them.... and I could go on. I believe you and I hold many of the same arguments but that we have arrived at divergent conclusions.

I wish you well with your presentation, Curtis, because I have to admit that you are a bigger man than me to even try this. If faith such as yours could be bottled....................

Edited by joelRT (10/12/08 07:09 AM)

#254561 - 10/12/08 09:31 AM Re: What would you say to a sex offender? - triggers [Re: joelRT]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
I think my story & video said it all. The one difference with me was the cult involvement. My last perp was was the cult leader and a pedophile as well as a sex addict. After being incarcerated once he then got out and while on probation was caught taking pictures of children to MB to and was sent to jail until 2011. I really don't think I have much to say to him as he is hard wired where he does not give a crap about the damage he caused or has any remorse for it. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of letting him know the pain & suffering he caused me for 25 years. So after all that I can honestly say I would not say anything. He is not worthy of my attention on any level. I still have not come close to any compassion for this poor excuse of a person.

__m_ô¿ô_m__
|| || || || || || |

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.