Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
4 registered (BuffaloCO, Shyshark, myrlin, 1 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446688 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#261299 - 11/12/08 11:30 AM Re: Abused by female/mother? [Re: nevragan]
wes-b Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Western, Canada

Garth;

The term feels right to me... I am not certain that I have a clean rational explanation.

** in short, my understanding is that non-physical acts that shame and damage the sexuality of a child is sexual abuse, and when it is done by a family member it is incest. The below the surface nature of my mother's message that I was to be a girl was what makes it covert. **

I use it since the message that I was expected to be a girl served to damage my sexual identity and confuse my sexuality. When this is added to being raped by my grandfather and incested by my cousin, two males using me as a girl; with a flavouring of my fathers message that women are objects of sexual gratification puts the bundle together;

"you were supposed to be a girl, you were used as a girl, and girls are supposed to be used for the gratification/purposes of men."

What a nasty collection.

Love Wes

~ slightly different layout to my PM to you and sunwolf.

Continuing to meet more of my fellows as I "Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny".

My Story, 1st pass

#261792 - 11/15/08 03:26 PM Re: Abused by female/mother? [Re: wes-b]
gaatt Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks Wes,

That makes total sense to me. Ouch! What a combination! Thanks for your clarification and the de>

My Story: http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=468661#Post468661

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.